二十三

warning: this chapter is rated 18+

Jeongguk got pressed against their apartment door, kisses and bites getting scattered around his collarbone by his boyfriend, while he was fiddling with the keys to get inside.

They were the first to leave the party -that was actually for Taehyung- but no one really noticed, their brains were too fogged with alcohol and their eyes were blinded by the bright mood lights.

They rushed to one of the dozen private drivers of Taehyung's agency that were waiting outside to take intoxicated guests to their residence, Tae almost losing his control, still placing kisses around the younger's neck.

He finally managed to unlock the door, Gguk almost falling back as he was pressed against it but feeling his boyfriend's hands hold him by his back just in time.

He felt the air get hot around him as Taehyung's touches got more intense, sneaking beneath Gguk's dress shirt, his brain slightly clouded from drinking one shot, he really was a lightweight.

"hyung ~" He exhaled as he couldn't hold the whimper back at Tae's touch, looking right into his glimmering brown eyes that seemed to stand out the most in the darkness around them, filled with stars of lust and love and a shimmer of intoxication.

He felt Taehyung push forward until they were stuck at the wall beside the bathroom and the stairs, still sucking on his neck, Jeongguk was sure that a huge purple bruise had already formed.

Tae's hands went from resting at Gguk's waist, squeezing it occasionally, down to his thighs giving them a pinch, making him whine cutely.

"Jump up, pretty." Jeongguk felt his boyfriend whisper against his ear, licking at the lobe devilishly, only the bright blue shade of Taehyung's hair standing out to him in the dark lit hall of their apartment.

And so he did, jumping up and clinging his legs around the older boy's crotch, the latter gripping at his thighs for support pressing him against the wall, finally connecting their lips together.

Jeongguk felt drunk, yes, he had alcohol, but he felt drunk in the sense of love -- he felt drunk off Tae's actions and affection, the way he was rough yet careful with him.

"shirt off- please." He managed to force out between kisses, beginning to hump Taehyung's crotch.

He groaned at the younger's action and words, immediately taking one hand to rip open the button up shirt, and the other wandering to Gguk's bottom, giving it a light squeeze.

Soon the shirt was thrown aside, Gguk pulling at the bottom of Tae's as well, successfully taking it off.

Jeongguk's stomach was burning with both passion and desperation as they haven't had sex in a few weeks now since Taehyung was really busy with album preparation, not to mention that he was exhausted when he came home, so he would always end up  making him a bowl of either Ramen or Oatmeal and milk with honey for his voice.