"i-i'll go alone tae-" Jeongguk stuttered, still in shock and fear about his mother's condition

"Are you sure, doll? I can come with yo-"

"nono i-it's fine. J-just wait for me h-here?"
Taehyung grabbed Jeongguk's shivering hands, reaching one to his face, kissing it softly before nodding.

Gguk wobbly got out of the car, feeling the headache he now got from crying the whole car ride hit him twice as bad, making his way into the building and to the reception.

A sweet old looking lady was standing behind it, doing paper work of some sort, raising her eyes up as Jeongguk stood infront of her.

"Hello, welcome to Soeul gangnam district Hospital. How can I help you?" She smiled, putting the pen down she had in her hand.

"h-hello. I'm Jeon Jeongguk. I'm h-here t-to see m-my mother." Jeongguk really tried his best to hide his teary eyes, not looking the woman in the eyes as he spoke, fiddling his fingers.

"Name of your mother?" The woman quickly seemed to notice his tears anyways, speaking much softer, not as cheery as before.

"J-Jeon Miran." Gguk sobbed, the pooling tears now just finding their way down his cheek.

"Alright, i'll call the head nurse down, she has been waiting for you. It's all gonna be fine, sweetheart." She weakly smiled at Jeongguk as slight encouragement that everything will be okay before pressing a button on the phone beside her. "She will be here in a couple of seconds."

Jeongguk nodded, his head staying down.

He felt horrible. Like the most horrible son a mother could have. He didn't even say 'I love you' back when he left the house. His mother is way too good to him. She doesn't deserve a son like him.

"Jeon Jeongguk, right?" As Jeongguk recognized the voice as the one who called him earlier, from behind him, he turned around, nodding instantly just wanting to see his mother quickly.

"Alright she's just down this hall. Follow me, please." She signalized with her hand for Gguk to follow her.

They went through a big white door with a sign on it that Jeongguk was too distracted to even care about, walking down the seemingly endless hall before the woman stopped at a door.

"Before you enter, she insists she fell down the stairs but her bruises cannot come from such fall. The only ways those bruises come about are mostly from a really hard hit by for example a hand." The nurse patiently explained to him in a quiet tone so no one around them would hear. "Maybe you can console her, so she might tell us the truth so we can give it a better treatment."

"O-okay. Can i s-see her n-now?" Jeongguk didn't even pay a lot of attention to the words the nurse said, knowing his mother must be in pain just in the next room.