!some texting passages ahead

Jeongguk sleepily looked at his phone. He really didn't get a full 5 minutes of sleep last night from all the excitement that was still coursing through his body.

He was scrolling through his twitter which was unexpectedly busy after his appearance in the skype call.

Other purples found his account and started tweeting about him and how cute he and Taehyung were.

Jeongguk was incredibly overwhelmed with all that attention that was suddenly on him but he couldn't deny that he was flattered by all those compliments.

He just wanted to retweet some pictures of Tae from his appearance at a music show a couple days ago when he was interrupted by a notification from his kakao talk.

He clicked on it, slightly tilting his head to the side, questioning who would text him at 7am on a saturday.

TT

Hey is this jeongguk?

Confused, he looked at his phone, debating if he should even answer the stranger who apparently knew his name.
The username TT wasn't giving him any hints either on who the person is.
After leaving the other on read for a good 3 minutes, Gguk decided to answer him.

Hey uhm why are you asking?
And who are you?

He tried to not give away if he was Jeongguk immediately, just in case the other was a creep -- you never know these days.

Oh you can call me T
I saw you if you are really Jeongguk
on Bangtan radio and i found your
skype and it had your kakaotalk
name

Shit this must sound so creepy
but i just found you so cute and hot tbh
i wanted to get to know you please
dont block me

Jeongguk smiled at the messages. He weirdly found them adorable.
And that someone took so much effort into just trying to get to know him, was something so new to him that he was acutally pretty excited about it.

Oh dont worry :)
Yes i am jeongguk
And thank you for calling me cute.. and hot?
i am not tho haha

Believe me. You are.

Gguk's cheeks flushed in a light pink -- the boy is really easily flattered.

Anyways.. uhm congrats on
talking with Taehyung and also
winning tickets for the fansign
must be a great feeling :)