Jeongguk was deeply asleep, snuggling in Taehyung's warm embrace as suddenly the loud sound of the bedroom door opening woke both of them up

"Taehyung! Why aren't you an- ooh." A handsome tall man stood in the door frame, eyes widening as he spotted the position the two were in.

"Seokjin, what are you doing here?!" Taehyung exclaimed wide awake now, sleeping deeply just seconds ago.

"I just wanted to tell you that your schedule for today is cancelled but you weren't answering your phone so i wanted to check up on you but i can see why you weren't answering." Seokjin smirked at Jeongguk who was still not comprehending any of this, as he just had a way to good night of sleep that he just wanted to continue for another hour or so.

"Okay, this is not what it looks like. We didn't-" "Y'all didn't bang. Sure, i get it." Seokjin said bluntly, obviously not believing a word of what Taehyung was saying. "You are in one bed, he looks exhausted and you don't have a shirt on. Suuure."

That's when Jeongguk was suddenly awake as he felt that wow-- Taehyung really didn't wear a shirt and it wasn't a sight he wants to miss if he's being honest.

"Oh you are awake now. Morning, i'm Kim Seokjin, Taehyung's manager and best friend." He reached his hand out to Jeongguk who was still comfortably snuggling under the covers.

"Hello, i'm Jeongguk. Nice to meet you." Gguk sat up and shook his hand, noticing his own voice was still kind of raspy.

"Well i hope you two used proper protection because tha-" Just as Seokjin was about to sit down, Taehyung pushed him off with a quick shove of his hand.

"Real funny, Jin. Good that you two met but you reaaally need to leave now." Taehyung fake laughed, getting out of bed and pushing his best friend towards the apartment door.

"Goodbye!!" Jeongguk only heard Jin scream before Taehyung shoved him out shut the door.

"I'm sorry. I don't know why he's like that. But hey my schedule is cancelled, perfect timing." Taehyung went to lay down beside Jeongguk again, putting his arm around him, pulling him closer, Jeongguk immediately nuzzling his face in Taehyung's neck.

"Y-yeah. What time is it?" Gguk tried to hide his blush as he recalled that Taehyung was shirtless which he actually didn't know why exactly but is he going to complain? No.

He felt Taehyung shift and remove one of his hands off Jeongguk to grab his phone. "It's 10:47."

Jeongguk's eyes widened since he wanted to visit Hyeree at 10am already, jumping up almost instantly.

"I-i have to go." He said walking to the living room hastily, gathering his things, Tae following him like a lost duckling.

"Oh.. already?" Jeongguk could sense the sadness in his voice. He himself was pretty sad too, this was a longer than intended but sweet and also sad date -- a lot happened.