十七

warning: this chapter is rated 18+

Jeongguk felt hot, like remaining air in the car was about to catch on fire, as he was in Taehyung's lap, slowly grinding down on the red head's crotch.

Small puffs of air left his mouth in pleasure buying his face in the older's neck, feeling Tae's hands slide from his waist to his butt, squeezing it and pushing a moan out of his throat.

"A-ah, hyung-" He huffed in Taehyung's neck, very glad that they chose a parking spot a little to the side of the main area.

He felt Taehyung's large hands slide slightly upwards and back down again under his pants, now squeezing his bare flesh.

Throwing his head back, Gguk started to feel ever hotter, just wanting to get to it already, wanting to feel better, loved, appreciated.

"You are doing so well, baby." He felt Taehyung moan in his ear, immediately feeling a rush of confidence wash over him, starting to press kisses to Tae's neck but making sure not to leave any marks.

He felt Tae's member under him, painfully hard at this point and that's when he decided -- he wanted to try something new.

Jeongguk placed one quick kiss on his lips, feeling Taehyung chase after them, and circled his hips one more time before somehow sliding into the cramped space infront of the driver's seat.

Settling inbetween Taehyung's legs, he started circling a finger around the older one's crotch, looking up at him suggestively.

"Hyungie." Gguk fiddled with the zipper, huge bambi like eyes looking up at his hyung. "Can I?"

"Of course, sweets." Tae's hand moved to his cheek, softly carassing it.

Biting his lip between his teeth, Jeongguk unzipped Taehyung's pants, seeing the huge bulge forming under his underwear, not being patient, taking it out as soon as he could, noticing Tae's breathing get heavy already.

He took his length that was right in front of his cute and innocent face into his hands, seeing Tae close his eyes out of pleasure immediately, chest heaving up and down.

He didn't really know what he was doing but he started to move his hand up and down painfully slow, making sure to look his hyung right in the eyes, receiving a burning glaze back.

Feeling even more confident, he moved closer, giving Taehyung's member a tiny lick, wanting to see his reaction.

He threw his head back, a loud groan leaving his lips, hand gripping at Jeongguk's soft hair.

Gguk must say, it encouraged him, seeing Tae lost in such pleasure just after a simple lick.

He placed his mouth around the head, slowly but surely sliding down as far he could without having to gag as this was his first time doing this but making sure to never break eye contact with his hyung.