(I wrote this as my hamster napped on my chest i'm :(()

Jeongguk stood in front the huge venue, chewing his gum nervously, waiting in line to get inside.

He was standing pretty much at the end because he mayhaps took too long to make sure his eyeliner was applied perfectly.

Just as he went to look at his phone to check the time, a kakao talk notification popped up on his screen.

TT

Sorry that i disappeared
so quickly babe

I'm

at work now

Are you at the fansign
already?

Jeongguk immediately went to type a response. He had to admit he was kind of saddened and confused about T suddenly disappearing but of course he understood.

T has a job he had to go to.

Yes i'm in line rn actually

Ohhh thats great

Where in line tho

Almost at the end ugh

And its very cold :<

Jeongguk was infact freezing at this point, his minutes ago warm hands, from keeping them in his pocket, now felt like literal ice cubes -- he should have brought gloves.

Oh no pls stay warm doll

I'm sure youll be let in a
couple of minutes

But the fansign is suppose
to start in 2 hours i dont
think we'll be let in for
another hour :(

Gguk stared at the screen for a good minute, waiting for a response.
While waiting he looked around, seeing a lot of the other fans brought bags filled with gifts like plushies, candy and more.

Jeongguk lowered his head ashamed to his backpack which was standing on the ground.
He didn't bring anything besides his notebook for Taehyung to sign.

No gift. Because he had no money to buy anything.

But then -- an idea came to his mind.

Jeongguk kneeled down to his backpack, taking out the notebook and the pencil attached to it, sitting down on the ground, luckily his jacket protecting his butt from getting frozen.