二十

thank you for 100k reads and 700 followers!warning: this chapter is rated 18+

warning: this chapter is rated 18+

Taehyung softly slid his hands under Jeongguk's thighs, swiftly picking him up and carrying him upstairs, soft moans escaping the younger's lips while he was sucking on the skin around his neck.

"Mh~ hyung-" Gguk slung his arms around the older one's neck, gripping his hair with one, pressing his face further into his neck.

He desperately wanted to be marked as he was offically Tae's now -- which was still kind of surreal to him in a way.

When reaching the bedroom, Jeongguk felt Tae bend forward, placing him onto the soft sheets of his bed, continuing to slowly suck on the already reddened skin and settling between his legs.

Gguk felt Tae's hands all over him -- his waist, hair, thighs, giving loving squeezes from time to time.

A warm feeling spread throughout him, a tornado of butterflies swirling through his stomach at Taehyung's sweet actions. All of them were so soft and full of love, paired with the kisses being scattered all over his neck area.

He slung his legs around Taehyung's waist pulling him down a bit, trying to close the space between them completely.

Jeongguk gasped when Taehyung started grinding down on his crotch, hand sliding under his loose shirt, softly carressing his waist and stomach.

"hyungie-" He moaned out, closing his eyes and throwing his head back, Tae using the opportunity to attach his lips onto his neck again as the air around them started to go sticky.

He had the feeling that his whole neck would be stained completely purple after this.

"You are so pretty, fairy." He felt Tae whisper behind his ear as he already made his way there with sweet pecks, still grinding their crotches together, slowly but passionately which made Jeongguk's head spin. "So pretty."

His big hands wandered to the band of Jeongguk's sweatpants, hooking his fingers under it, holding onto his waist with the other hand, beginning to slide them off leaving him in his underwear and flipping them over right after, so Jeongguk was perfectly seated in his lap.

Gguk immediately continued to grind down on Tae's crotch that was still covered by the thick material of his jeans very slowly and precisely, head thrown back, cheeks flushed and eyes starting to get teary.

Taehyung began to lay down, carefully pulling Jeongguk forward with him by the hip, making him stop his movements, leaving the younger a little confused -- but he was willing to try anything.

He hooked his arms around Jeongguk's thighs, pulling him even close to his face, Gguk immediately noticing his beautiful glimmering eyes and slightly messed up hair.

"Hm baby, want to try to ride hyung's face?" He heard his boyfriend's deep voice bouncing around the room, making his blush intensify even more but somehow nodding without further thought.