Chapter 44: oh NOH

Wasup guys? I’m back! I haven’t updated in a while because I had a sleep-away camp I was at. And I posted the first chapter of The Forestians. Soo yeah.. But I will be up dating this one.

Was the last chapter bad or something? Because I didn’t get as much comments. I got like 6 comments on the last chapter. I got votes... but almost no comments. Maybe you could go back and comment more? Okay I probably sound needy, sorry I just like interacting with y’all.

Anyway. So this chapter is some examples of stuff that totally wrecks scenes.

1.       Abrupt unwanted mature scenes

“I love you Harry” I said, gently caressing his face leaning in for a kiss

Me and others: Awwwww

People who are thirsty as fook: omg have sex already!

Then all of the sudden he shoved his tongue down my throat and our kiss became heated and we ripped each others clothes off and we fooked lol lol lol.

Me: wtf no no no no no ugh no not now!

Others: dude slow down

Thirsty as fOOk people: sex sex sex sex!

Me: *rolls eyes*

Way to ruin the cute moment with an unwanted sex scene. It’s so awkward and to be honest... it’s kinda annoying when you do that.

2.       Abrupt death

I just hate it when there is something really good happening and then out of nowhere someone has to die!

a.       Me and Harry were watching a movie and having a good time when all of the sudden this huge goat jumped in and smashed my face and I died. The end :D!

What the heck! No no no no no! Worst ending ever

b.      Then I read this messed up one where Harry started out as the main girls’ patient and he has like... actual demons inside of him and the main girl helps him, but as the story goes on it just gets more and more annoying.

Then at the end of the book, the main girl has sex with Zayn and says she has “wanted it all along”

Then she figures out that she’s pregnant with Harry’s baby and guess what she does? She goes home and fookin kills Harry! What the actual... that is not ok! Also that’s illegal because she killed her patient!