9

unedited *insert lame emoji here*

October 4 6:00 ; Ashley

I pulled the hair tie that was hanging loosely on my hair and neatly re-tie it into a ponytail.

I should at least make my hair look presentable because I can't change my clothes.

I look like the odd ball of this entire room. Everyone is in a nice uniform, then you see me. Dressed in baggy clothing that gives an impression that I seem like a lazy and slobby person.

Let's just hope I won't fall flat on my face this evening also.

As I put my dance bag down, all of the girls make small talk with each other. some are talking and glancing at me. It makes me want to tell them to stop looking at me.

I search my dance bag for my dance shoes and I slowly put them on while some of the peoples eyes are on mines.

Gosh their looking at me like the I'm some sort of alien from a different universe.

I stand up after I put on my shoes and walk over to the center of the room where the dance teacher is.

She has her hair tied up into a ponytail like me instead of all the students. Where they have their hair tied up into a bun.She was wearing a cut up shirt that fit tightly around her torso and black yoga pants.

"Hi, Im Ashley." I say shyly.

"Oh hi Ashley, I'm Mrs. Alicia. Just follow along today. You can sit on the side when they are doing their song."

"Thank you." I say a little bit to quiet for her to hear.

"thank you." I repeat a little bit louder.

She smiles at me and nods her head.

"Alright everyone, warm up stretch!" She yells.

I quickly take a spot in the corner of the room towards the back when all the people started to fill in the space.

We all started to do simple stretches and warm ups. I felt kind of surprised to see that I was the only one in the entire room who could do the spilts.

When it felt like 10 minutes later, Mrs. Alicia instructed all of us to line up at the side of the room. She told me to go in the back so I can figure out the dance steps.

the people started the combination and did it across the floor. It was then my turn and I finally got the combination down.

I was the only one that was left going across so all eyes were on me.

step kick, turn around, step prepare, turn many times... and finish.

Everyone stood there practically gawking at me. Some were giving tough glares, some people staring at me like I grew a second head.

I saw Marlene in the crowd rolling her eyes. It looked like she was mumbling words under her breath.

This is definitely not going as well as I expected.

~

Wow, this dance number is really... You know what, I'm just not going to say anything.

Some of these people look like they don't even want to be here at all.

They just look so irritated and sloppy. They're even rolling their eyes for more than half the song.

Well, unless they're supposed to. But I highly doubt that.

Marlene is in the front of everyone and straight in center glaring at me.

She's giving me this attitude that shouts,