22

December 25 9:00 ; third person (you can call him Eduardo.)

Today, the espinosa's were invited to Ashley's residence. Today was also the day that Brandon comes home from his college all the way in new York. Brandon finished his college but decided to get a formal diploma at a real university with the money his real parents passed on to him.

Brandon says to ashley - as I quote- "this online thing is a bitch. Plus I don't want to see your face every time I wake up. Wait, that was a little harsh. Sorry, love ya sis." A little sheepishly.

Ashley and Brandon still had that brotherly and sisterly bond where sometimes they are at neck to neck, but they still love each other no matter what happens. Ashley was determined to prank him as a welcome home present since it felt like the perfect time, and it was on her bucket list.

Ashley just didn't really remember where she last put it but always shrugs at the thought then thinks "I memorized it anyways."

Matthew, on the other hand became more nervous around Ashley. Cody, Isaac, Lauren, Mya, and Grace all adored them and thought that they would make the perfect couple but Matt and Ashley both believe that they don't return the same feelings towards each other. The others found them quite oblivious to the fact that they often get nervous and glance at each other in ways of attraction.

The Davis's grew a lot more fond with the espinosa's ever since Ashley took first place at that dance competition. That night when she arrived at the espinosa's to drop him off, Matthew's parents insisted her to stay to get to know more about her.

Matthew's parents adored her and they both decided that Ashley should pay another visit for dinner with her family. Ever since, they all became closer together.

At this very moment, Ashley was uploading all of her video diaries to a small thumb drive to keep it safe. the place she felt comfortable putting it was behind her computer desk where she hopes no one would look.

Ashley soon found the golden box Matt Gave to her on her birthday. her breath hitched as she saw the tag taped to the golden box. she lifted the small lid up with a lump in her throat. she swallowed hard, seeing her grandmothers ring cushioned in cotton, safe and sound with no single crack.

her bottom lip trembles and slides the ring onto her right ring finger. she looked at it with awe with a few tears brimming in her eyes. she wanted to cry so badly but she told herself to keep a strong face on when her brother and Matthew arrives.

the doorbell rings and her head snaps up, looking into the direction of the sound. she slides the ring back off her finger and places it in the cushioned box. she strolled downstairs and opened the door to find the one and only Matthew Espinosa a long with his family members.

the only person who was unfamiliar to her eyes was a girl. A girl the age of 7. the girl had a golden brown color in her hair and hazel eyes just like Matthew. but something made Ashley frown which was the oxygen tank she was carrying besides her.

"Hey." Matthew smiled at Ashley. "this is Charlotte. My sister." Matthew says and places a hand on her small shoulder.

Ashley immediately grins at her and bends down to see eye to eye with her.

"I'm Ashley." she smiles widely and sticks a hand out for Charlotte.

"I'm Charlotte." the little girl beams and shakes Ashley's hand. "Are you the girl that Matt-"

"Charlotte, do you want me to help you to the kitchen." Matthew says interrupting her and trying to distract her from resuming what she was about to say to Ashley.