21

December 5 6:00 ; Ashley

"Matt don't take your time when you're changing. We need to go now if you want a good parking spot." I pound on the door with my fists.

"But these don't match." He slurs, since his medicine is starting to take affect.

"Matt if you don't change now I'll have to knock this door down and do it myself."

"I don't mind." He says and I hear a thud.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Nooooo." He says like a cheery little kid and giggles.

"Matt c'mon we need to go now." I pound on the door again.

"Fiiiine." He slurs and I open the door to find a shirtless Matthew sitting down on the floor.

"Matt do you need help putting on your shirt." I look at him while raising my eyebrows slightly.

"Yessss." He giggles and lazily hands me his balled up shirt.

I smile to myself and I grab his shirt. His shirt was inside out so I had to turn it outside out.

"Lift your arms up, Matt."

"Like I'm on a roller coaster?" Matt asks with a sparkle in his eye.

"Yes Matt. Like a roller coaster." I smile.

"Weeeee!" Matt says and throws his arms up like he's on a roller coaster.

I pull matts shirt over his head and through his arms and I pull his shirt down all the way to his stomach. When I look up from the floor, I see Matt staring into my eyes. I felt my heart beat faster and my stomach clench when his eyes fluttered down to my lips.

"Matt, we should leave now. We're going to be late." I say not wanting to leave this position.

"Oki doki." Matt says and I help him up from the floor. I hand Matt his crutches and we head over to the front desk of the hospital.

"Bye, thank you." I say to the front desk.

The lady at the front desk looks up from her magazine and smiles at Matt and I. I press the button for the handicap so Matt can travel with his crutches without me holding the heavy door, and since I'm also lazy to hold it.

"Come on Matt we need to hurry up." I say and look behind to see Matt.

"I liked it when you called me Matthew. I use to hate it when people called me that, but then you did and I really liked it." He rambles on.

"Okay Matthew." I smile and unlock my car door.

The car ride to the competition was silent. Matt once in a while asked me random questions like why is the sky blue and why is my hair curly. He later on fell asleep with his heavy sprained ankle resting on my lap.

I glance at the clock above my radio and it shows 7:30. I let out a loud frustrating sigh since we have to be there in 30 minutes on the dot, and I'm not even sure if we're even halfway there.

"Turn left on Oakland Street." My GPS instructed and I do what I have been told to.

"Whats you're bra size?" Matt asks randomly. Its crystal clear that the medicine haven't worn off.

"None of your business." I say and listen to what the GPS is telling me to do.

"Is it a C cup? I looked at it the day we had that party and it does." He says as his gaze trails from my eyes down to my chest.

I gasp then scoff at his horny behavior. I push his face towards the passenger window.

"Stare at the pretty trees Matthew." I say and stop at the red light in front of me.