friends :)

"aaahahhfdahaagfafffgggagaga" mumbled peter sticking his tiny hand in his mouth tasting it for the fifth time that day. a tiny shuri sat next to him on the ground clapping happily.
can you guess who sat on the couch watching them?

DING DING DING! congradulations! its loki! the only adult In the compound. there the three of them sat loki watching a baby peter and baby shuri play around on the floor while he ate a popsicle. "wah" came from the tiny peter as he threw some spit that had been on his hand onto the baby shuri. "SHADKJJAAAAAAA" yelled shuri, clearly distressed by the new substance touching her cheek. "peter, we don't throw spit at our friends, its hilarious, but not nice." said loki to the small boy sternly. peter looked at the older man with hurt in his eyes as he had just been yelled at. tiny wet tears started to leak from the small boys eyes, traveling down his tiny cheeks and spilling all over the blue carpet. at the distress of her friend shuri started to cry as well, reaching over to peter to pat his face.

"oh, shush you two I was just trying to make sure you two didn't keep picking on each other." loki said picking up the two tiny people and holding them close to him while rocking them back and forth gently.

------hey your my dad boogey woogey woogey!-----
later that night the two children slept on a larger pillow in a cover barricade made by loki. but there was one problem.-

tony and the rest of the avengers walked into the compound looking for peter and shuri to make sure they hadn't done anything reckless while they had been gone on a mission. after not getting a reply from the two they decided to go to peters room to see if they had been asleep, and oh they couldn't have been more right.

click. tony switched the lights on to see two babies asleep atop peters bed and next to them a supply of baby supplies and a note.

dear avengers,
I hope you don't mind that I turned your youngest two into babies for the day and well rest of the week until i can come back and turn them back to their original forms again, so for the remander of the week you will have to take care of them. But dont be down that you have to care for the tiny people they can be quite cute and fun at times, and beileive it or not but they obey better then their original forms. Once again i hope you dont mind and j will be back on saturday or sunday to turn them back.

Yours truly - loki