Can i get a picture?.. can i please get a picture?...

Okay so quick a/n i actually took this oicture and edited it so yeah just putting that out there, also i actually got inspired by this on tumblr because you know tumblrs one of the best things to ever exist and it give us writing prompts. :) so yeah i hope you like it! - your author, dragon

@underoosisaprecioussmolbean

has posted a picture.

Comments: wow is that tony stark!?!-randomperson101.

Great lighting! 😆-marybeth3215

keep up the great work!-ineedalifeh3l9

99+

as you all know peter parker has an internship at SI, what people didnt know, was that he had a new prototype stark phone with the best camera the world had to offer at the moment. Not only this but with some of the pictures he took of NYC from on top of the empire state building, or the avengers tower, basically any normal person wouldnt have instant access to whenever they pleased. Not to mention all the pictures of spiderwebs spelling out sentences or recreating pictures that famous people had made, one time he even webbed up the famous starry night painted by vincent van gough ( idk how to spell it but i Think i did it pretty close?)

so one day when peter took a picture of te lake meeting the horizon at sunrise and posted it without another thought, all he.. broke loose on social media when people from his school saw the picture and saw his reflection standing holdin the brand new not released yet stark phone, taking a picture of the lake..

okay so thats it for this chapter but if you guys want me to do a part two i might but you people gotta let me know k? Also just again but if you want something to happen i can make it happen you just have to request it because my mid doesnt always work or make up stuff so like if you wanna see idk after infinity war suddenly everyones sent to other universes like oh idk bucky is stuck in my little pony, spiderman ends up in miraculous ladybug, tchala ends up in my littlest pet shop, or better ywt lets get away from kids shows maybe like loki ends up in attack on titan and levi and him get mixed up or something cuz his hair was changed and stuff -you know i might just write that... so yeah if you have any requests i would LOVE to hear them! And i always am in need of critique because im probably one of the worst people out there when it comes to grammar... so yeah im glad you people are likeing this story and i hoep to post more shortly! -your author, dragon.