its stephen with a ph...

so this is something i saw on pintrest as a screenshot of something on tumblr and i thought "wow, we need this in avengers 4" like we've had- "hello mr.doctor," its strange," yes i suppose it is." - and- "hi im peter" 'im doctor strange.' "oh were using our made up names now,then im spiderman." -so now we need steve and stephen meeting, so yeah thats basically what this chapter is.

"okay so i know that a lot of you haven't met before so everyone just introduce yourselves," tony said to the gaurdians of the galaxy and the rest of the avengers.

interested with his clothing choice steve walked over to stephen, "hi im steve, or you might know me as captain america." he said patriotically "i'm stephen, doctor stephen strange." "oh so is it stephen with a ph?" steve asked. but finally fed up with all the confusing names strange lost it, "No its stephen with a PHD." he said savagely. "wait wait wait stop wheres the D?" steve asked curiously, but behold the two vine lords came crashing over to them a newly founded friendship, "THERES A B?" they laughed at the references. T'chala and tony appeared behind the two teens scowls set on their faces, "thats it no more super suits for you!" tony yelled at peter. "and no more lab time for you, shuri." t'chala punished his sister. " well um, do you really think that is the best idea i mean i'm the number one scientist in wakanda," shuri defended herself. "and in my defense the last time you took away my suit i had a ware house dropped on top of me." peter stated nonchalantly, but tony's eyes popped out of his head at this fact. "WHEN IN THE WORLD DI YOU HAVE A WARE HOUSE DROPPED ON YOU?!?!?!?!? I SWEAR YOU'RE GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF ME CHILD!" everyone's heads turned at tony's outburst. just then sam walked in, "who had a ware house dropped on them?" he asked. "PETER DID!" "oof,"

so yeah this was a shorter chapter but oh well i tried and honestly i really like the thought of doctor strange doing this because its just extremely funny and accurate as well. so yeah i hope you like reading and that you have a nice day!