all I wanted, was a little emotion

okay so I did end up getting a request from lovatic611 "Hey can you do a oneshot where mantis feels Loki's feelings and it gets really emotional and they end up starting a friendship and just some angst and fluff if you want" so that's exactly what I'm going to be writing about right now! so yeah imma get on with the chapter! :))))). um also I don't really ship mantis and loki but if you do that's cool, this chapter isn't going to be very canon ship so if you don't like loki and mantis together then that's cool you can just think of them as close friends so yeah.

we can catch up for coffee~.

loki walked into his bedroom slamming the door shut behind him.

and talk about his accent~

holding his head in his shaking hands, he slid down the wall into a crouched position on the floor.

I'll pretend that I'm fine~

loki sat there huddled together on the floor broken and afraid, when he heard a knock come from his door followed by the soft voice of mantis. "loki, are you okay?"

But I can't pretend we never met~

swallowing his fear and sadness he tried answering her, scared about how it would come out. "I'm fine."

you'll bring up the distance~

"Loki I know your not, after Thor yelled at you earlier you were extremely quite and now you decided to run off to your room."

how I'm always on my phone~

"no mantis, I'm fine I just had to take care of something quickly I'll be out in a minute."

you'll say you've lost your patience, that your better on your own~

"loki you do realize all I want to do is help yo-" "If you really want to help then maybe you should leave me alone."

Its always the good guy~

"listen, its just how my life wants to go, I'll always be the one on the wrong side of the situation."

all I wanted was a little emotion, all I wanted was a little emotion~

"all I ever really wanted, was to be accepted and loved, but apparently that's not really possible for me, I know that now, and how I wish I wasn't right sometimes."

keep rolling your eyes your words stuck inside, behind your teeth your feelings can't hide~

"so for now just try and believe me when I say I'm fine."

and so she did, she left the door, fully knowing that he wasn't fine and that he would break again, but she knew the only thing she could do to help was to make him feel wanted and accepted, even if no one else tried too.