shopping with friends *

today shuri, peter, t'chala and tony were going shopping for school supplies because shuri would be staying at the avengers tower. and lets just say tony and t'chala where slightly happy that the two teenagers would be out of their hands everday from 7-2 but boy oh boy did they pitty their teachers. due to the fact that shuri has never gone to an American school before tony arranged it so that shuri would have the same schedule as peter. so here they were the four of them in the mall witch consisted of multiple stores when shuri and peter spotted a krispey kreme sign.
"PETER LOOK ITS KRISPEY KREME!" shuri belted out excitedly running towards the store, whipping out her phone in the process. peter's head snapped to the side following along with what shuri was expecting. he picked up a pamphlet and started reciting the vine. "back at it again with krispey kreme!" then he did a series of flips under the sign. he got a few claps from passerby's but when he looked back at tony and t'chala they had there mouths open. then shuri and peter proceeded to laugh at their expressions, they both looked like they had mini heart attacks. "peter please never do that again, your going to hurt yourself." tony managed to find his words. "okay lets just go get your school supplies shuri." t'chala said dragging them into Walmart. walking in the two saw a bunch of rubber chickens, so of course they would kill the birds with one stone. "look at all those chickens!" yelled shuri. then peter went up to them, squeezed one. "ahh." then all of them started yelling aggressively in rubber chicken. "AHHHHHH" peter and shuri quicky left the isle and ran to the school supply section. they quickly and surprisingly quietly got shuri's supplies and left the store after paying.
now tomorrow shuri would be going to midtown high with peter.