random rambles

sup peeps! so I know I haven't updated for two weeks and im terribly sorry. I haven't had any like inspiration flashes lately, also I have been very preoccupied with school, everything has been bumped up from last year, so that's wonderful and I am taking Spanish 1 so that's interesting and because of having Spanish my social studies class was taken away so I have to do that onine and I work best around 11:00 pm on Saturdays so I get most of my stuff done at home on the weekend when I would normally be writing my fifty million fanfictions. so yeah um I hope to update tomorrow or something I might make it scary and base it off of something that has actually happened to me or maybe ill continue one of the eleven stories I have going on here, but again if you have ANY REQUESTS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I really like writing stuff that I don't think of and I like having ideas from others because then I can have a larger area of material to work with so PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS! like even if its the stupidest thing like they all get turned into owls and peter throws up while watching clint and sam wolf down five worms in under a minute like even if they were like idk just eating a bag of chips and they exploded like ANYTHING is welcomed and I would love to hear your ideas! :)))))))) so yeah that's basically what this is about im sorry I haven't updated and all that jazz I will eventually but unfortunately school comes first even though its the worst possible thing ever it still is important so yeah.

~your author, dragon.