LOKI'D

SO LIKE I said in my last chapter I wanted to write one about loki going to the httyd rtte so yeah that's what I am doing now. so lets pretend that right now is the middle of thor ragnorok, when loki is sent "falling" for thirty minutes, well instead of falling he is transported to berk, an island inhabited by dragons and Vikings in like thousands of millions of years before the 1800 cuz idk how long ago it was and stuff, I mean technically its not even real so yeah. on with the story!

"AHAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" loki screamed as he fell from the sky only to be caught by a gigantic metal statue of thor.

disgusted by the very fact his brother had none intentionally not really actually saved him again.

he looked around the first thing he saw was water, millions upon millions of endless water, a sea. then he noticed something off about his surroundings. that's when he saw it, a small flying lizard like thing that breathed fire. it was small green and slimy looking, loki did not like it.

"hey guys I think I found it!" a man's voice boomed from behind loki's unmoving body. quickly scrambling to his feet loki turned to see a boy with braided bown tussled hair, in about his late teens. soon enough five other teens appeared behind him. all of them had those ungodfully large fire breather monsters with them as well. as he eyed the suspicious looking teenagers he watched as recognition flashed across two of their faces, they had immediately fell to the ground in a deep respectful bow. the rest of them looked at them like they had two heads. "we are deeply sorry, oh god of mischievousness and pranks." loki's eyes widened at them, how could they know who he was? "guys get down he is a sacred being the one and only god of mischief, loki himself in the flesh! what an honor!" the two explained.

then the brown headed one spoke up. "ruff, tuff how can you be sure this is loki, you've never even met loki before!"

"oh, hiccup, hiccup, hiccup, dear innocent little hiccup, we dedicated our lives to loki-ing of course we can tell who our biggest roll model is!" explained the girl, or was it a boy? loki couldn't tell.

"you know who I am?" loki asked the group.

"well I guess so, your the god loki?" questioned the biggest one of the group quietly. "yes I am loki, I was just transported through some sort of time hole loop thing.." loki tried to explain.

"it truly is an honor sir.." the one with long golden locks bowed again.

flustered by their actions loki begged them to stand up and just act normal.

"you know I had always wanted to be more appreciated then my brother, I always wanted to be better then him at everything, and I thought taking over Midgard and forcing people into my rule was the most efficient and most effective way to get that goal, but do you ever have that feeling that maybe you don't really want what you wanted when you have it?" loki questioned them, but mostly himself. "no, not really," the twins responded. "oh no." loki's eyes widened as he was sucked back into a time hole and fell out the other end back into the room with strange and thor. "I was falling for 30 minutes!" loki exclaimed the lie slipping off of his tongue with ease, to much ease in fact.

Meanwhile back in httyd....

"oh there you kids are! what have you been up to?" stoic questioned his son and friends. "oh you know same old same old, just meeting loki the god of mischief." hiccup said nonchalantly. "honestly I believe you, I've experienced crazier." and so everyone lived happily ever after, well until infinity war that is.