family sticks together.

"Y/N! DI D YOU TAKE MY COMPUTER AGAIN?!" peter yelled angrily at his younger sister from his room.

"no?" she replied her voice giving her away.

peter darted out of his room chasing after his sister who was running away from him his computer in hand. jumping over couches and people, running up the walls, the twins darted about the compound. "dad! y/n took my computer again!" peter shouted. y/n just laughed.

here let me give you a bit of an incite on this story, peter parker and y/n parker are twins peter being older by one minute, peter is your friendly neighborhood spiderman, while y/n is known as sonata she has musical powers however no one knows how they came to be about, well except for peter that is. after their aunt may had died they were taken in by tony stark, aka ironman, and now they lived in the avengers tower with the rest of the team. and today just so happened to be the day after a massive attack had been set on new York and since the two teenage super heros had exhausted themselves the day before so they were allowed to stay home from school today.

"rock a bye baby in the treetop, when the wind blows the cradle will fall-" y/n sang softly watching as her brother slowed down ready to pass out, until, "y/n! what did I tell you about using your powers against your brother?" tony asked her expectantly. she simply rolled her eyes and repeated the rule. "no using your powers against each other to win quarrels or to trick each other because its not nice."

"good, now wake him up because your the only one that can do it." "fine," "PETER BENJAMEN PARKER GET YOUR SORRY BUT UP AND HERES YOUR COMPUTER!" she yelled at the top of her lungs making everyone in a 20 foot radius wince.

"good, now will you two please behave?" he asked and the twins nodded/

because they all knew, family needed to stick together.