Chapter Thirty

(Holy shit, I just realized I have barely mentioned Bailey and Milton)

"Girls!" Alesa called from the bottom of the steps. Bailey jumped off my bed and I followed her, where Ashley was already halfway downstairs and Sierra was behind me.

We met up with Adam and Alesa in the living room, where they were just smirking at each other.

"We have a surprise, Adam will tell you," Alesa announced.

"We have a house in Redmond, a lakefront. We'll be moving in with Andrew, Clara, Brandon, and Jordan," Adam stated proudly.

Ashley and I started jumping up and down, screaming and hollering. But Sierra stood there, frozen.

"What about Dawn? Is she staying in Seattle?" Sierra piped up, crossing her arms.

Adam's smile kind of drooped, and Ashley and I stopped.

"I don't know. I think she's staying in Seattle for awhile until we become better friends," Adam said.

"Honestly, that's better. We all just made up with her, and we shouldn't trust so quickly," Ashley informed, everyone slowly nodding in agreement. I shrugged it off.

"So when do we move?" I questioned.

"Adam's getting boxes now. He was wondering if one of you would go," Alesa said, and Sierra jumped right to him. Adam shrugged, laugh, and walled out the door with Sierra, jingling his keys.

Milton came racing in from the other room, nearly plowing Bailey.

"Are you excited to move Milton?" Alesa cooed, bending down. I picked up Bailey and snuggled her.

"Hey, Jackie's coming over with Theo. They're going to play outside while Jackie helps us pack," Alesa said once she stood up. Bailey hopped out of my arms and nearly skidded, running to the door.

Alesa furrowed her eyebrows. Were they already here?

Sure enough, she opened the door, and Jackie stepped in with Theo. Alesa and Jackie hugged, and then everyone was led outside.

"Go play Theo!" Jackie cheered, Milton and Bailey already running out into the backyard. Theo ran after them, and then we all went inside.

"Adam will be back with boxes soon," Alesa sighed, sitting on the couch. Jackie, nodding, turned to her and they started chatting. I turned to Ashley, a big smile across my face.

"I'm so excited!" I whispered, Ashley nodding with a huge, cheery smile. Seattle was too big of a city for all of us, I knew that.

(Bleh, sucky filler chapter ;-; sorry)