Chapter Thirty-Three

Back at the house, Adam met up with us.

"Ty, Brandon, Clara, and Jackie will all be over tomorrow to help," he grinned, then taking his lips and planting them on Alesa's.

"I can't wait!" Sierra giggled. Adam picked her up and the smiled at each other. He took Alesa's hand.

"That would be a beautiful photo!" Ashley said. I whipped my phone out and went on camera.

"Smile everyone!"

They all face me and smiled. Snap!

"Oh my gosh that's beautiful," Ashley awed. I showed Adam and Alesa.

"It's amazing. Let's take family photos in here," Alesa decided. Ashley and I ran up the steps halfway and posed, smiling. Alesa snapped the photo using my phone.

"Now come up Sierra!" Ashley called. Sierra ran up to us. Ashley allowed her to get on her back, and Sierra put her head on her shoulder and smiled wide. I leaned against the wall and smiled. Alesa snapped it.

We got off the steps and I took my phone.

"Adam and Alesa, get up there!" I laughed, shoving Adam. They sat right we stood, and planted their lips on one another's. I got the photo.

---

We took a shitload more. It turned into a fourth of my camera roll.

That had a thousand photos on it.

"We can go through these after we move in and ye," Adam said, flapping his hands.

I gave him a strange look. He's a big doofus.

"Well, what do we do now?" Alesa asked.

"I was gonna order Chinese for dinner tonight," Adam announced. We all sort of bobbed our heads in agreement.

"I'll share General Tso's with Crystal!" Ashley called.

"Adam get Sierra chicken fried rice with..."

"No vegetables!" Sierra yelled for a finish.

"Alesa want to share shrimp fried rice and ribs?" Adam asked.

"Sure!"

With that, Adam pulled out his phone and called. Time for food...and then probably me passing the hell out.

(Sucky chapter yet again •~• I wanted to update ^~^ for you smexicans)