Do you like me?

C/N POV

C/N lay on his bed, in the middle of the night. He felt dead. That morning, he had met his new neighbors, the L/N's. He had never noticed that he found F/C colored hair attractive, nevertheless bubblegum and earbuds. The girl he had met that morning had had all of those traits. F/C colored hair, E/C eyes, wearing a hoodie and was listening to her playlist while coming back from the nearby 7/11. C/N had just been taking out the trash when he saw her, and their eyes met. 

Christ. I wish I wasn't socially awkward. 

C/N had always been bad with people. He only had one friend, and everyone else at school had thought he was weird and nobody ever really associated with him. He had always wished that he was good with people, so that he could just go up and talk to that girl that had caught his eye at school.

It took him 3 hours of thinking before he finally drifting off to sleep. 

------- ...The Next Day...-------

Sunday. The rain was pouring down from the heavens, splashing crystal-droplets of water onto the cement. C/N yawned and did his normal routine. 

Eat breakfast, 

Change into his running clothes

Go on a 20 minute jog

Buy groceries for dinner

And then come back to finish homework. 

He got to the coming back for homework part. But he never did the homework. He bumped into the girl on his way back from the store, after his jog in the pouring rain.

Their eyes met again.

The girl smiled. "You live in 145?" 

C/N didn't say anything for a bit. He was too busy staring at her. 

"Uh hello...?" The girl asked.

C/N cleared his throat. "U-uh.. Yeah. I live here..." 

The girl smiled and stuck out her hand. "Hi, I'm Y/N." 

C/N nodded and shook her outstretched hand. "C/N"

Y/N cocked her head to the side. "Do you wanna get some coffee?" 

C/N looked at his feet. "S-sure... But just let me change." 

Y/N smiled. "Yeah, theres a coffee shop down the street." 

C/N nodded. "Sounds good. I'll be right out." 

-------------------

C/N had never felt so self conscious about his looks before. Okay, that was a lie. Freshman year was pretty bad. C/N was sitting at a table with Y/N, wearing a sweatshirt and jeans, while she was wearing a t-shirt, shorts, and a beanie. He couldn't help but stare at her over coffee. 

He awkwardly cleared his throat and began to sip his coffee quietly. 

"So... C/N, how old are you?" Y/N asked, breaking the silence. 

C/N blinked. "Huh? Oh, im 17." 

Y/N smiled. "I'm turning 17 soon. So, I assume you are in.."

C/N bit his lower lip. "Senior in high school." 

Y/N shrugged. "High school sucks. Its honestly just people cheating on tests and doing drugs to fit in." 

C/N sighed. "Yeah, that is high school in a nutshell."

Y/N smiled and leaned over the table. "C/N?" 

C/N went red. "U-uh... Y..Yeah?" 

"Do you like me?" 

Part two....?