Forbidden

C/N POV

C/N C/L/N is a member of a gang. He is a quiet, lonely boy who doesn't speak. He isn't the leader of the gang. He isn't the second best. He is one of the middle class members, that is a valuable asset to the team. And now, he was standing by the school gate, watching people walk into the school. All the girls and guys that walked by him stared at him. Normally, a normal person would have walked away from all of the people. But C/N was not normal. He met everybody's gaze, and they all looked away, scared of him. 

Though everybody looked away from C/N's stone cold gaze, there was only one person that didn't seem afraid of his gaze. The girl. The girl had Y/H/C hair and Y/E/C eyes, and was distractingly pretty. She tilted her head as she met his gaze, and smiled. She waved at him, smiling. Then she just walked past him, like nothing happened. But what topped the ice cream sundae was that during class, when he walked in 20 minutes late, she smiled and waved like they were best friends. C/N felt complete... 

And yet, he knew he shouldn't feel this way. He didn't know anything anymore. Everything about this was awkward. He didn't know why he felt this way. He knew he shouldn't... So why....

Did his heart say otherwise? 

----------------------------------

That day, when C/N walked behind the school to meet up with the gang, he bumped into that girl again, who was holding a giant trash bag. She smiled at him and continued on her merry way to... Who knows where. C/N shook his head and went to meet up with the gang. His gang wasn't really a gang. They were just a group of guys who just wanted to hang out in a quiet location, but they had gained a reputation of being scary. While in reality... They were like every other teenager. Just wanting some alone time. 

C/N smiled and joined the guys as they were laughing about something that had happened a day earlier. 

One of the only things that C/N hesitated about the gang was their motto. Their motto that said:

Friendship lasts, Romance doesn't

It was basically forbidden to have a relationship with somebody if you were in the gang. And C/N didn't want to leave, since they were the only people in the school who knew C/N was a big softie. If he left, nobody would want to be his friend... 

And he didn't want that to happen. 

Not like last time. 

C/N looked at his feet as his friends laughed about things that he, half of the time, didn't understand.All that was spinning in his mind was... That girl. Y/N? His heart raced every time he thought about her. Everything about her seemed perfect. Her smile... Her hair... Everything. Lord, he could picture everything about her. 

Her hair...

Her eyes... 

Her... Lips...

C/N could feel a blush creeping up his neck. Why did he feel like this... All the felt when he looked at her was bliss. Pure bliss. God... He felt sick. Why he felt this way, he didn't know.He felt exposed when he was talking to her. And... He could go on and on and on about her. And he had literally seen her only a couple times in class. What was he doing? He was in love with a girl that he knew wouldn't love him back.

C/N shook his head and waved to his friends. They wouldn't seem to care if he left anyway, so he just walked away.

Everything about her is perfect.

Everything about her is beautiful. 

Part 2: Imminent