연결자 : Connector

C/N POV

C/N L/N was known as the connector. The guy who matchmake everybody. If you wanted to tell him your feelings for somebody, and wanted a chance of having a relationship with that person, then C/N was the person for the job. C/N was always happy to help the people that wanted relationship assistance. It felt good to watch the people be happy with their loved one. There was only time that he hadn't wanted to help somebody was with a girl... That he had feelings for. He knew it was selfish, so he forced himself to help her. 

"Hey... Could you help me?" 

C/N turned his head and saw her. His heart began to race, and he could feel his face heating up. "Um... S...sure! What do you need..?" 

"I have this guy I like..." 

C/N nodded. He was half disappointed, but half giddy that he got to help her, even if it was a crush problem. Everything about this.. was.. wrong. But he did his best.

He helped her know what he liked, hang out with him more, and understand how the guy felt in this situation.

What hurt him from the inside was... That she seemed so happy with him. He pleased him to see that she was happy, but in all honesty, he wanted to be the boy who made her happy. Not anything else. 

But I can't.

Im here and watching them

I hope she's happy with him alone. 

Hola.

Sorry this is super short. 

Requests anybody? 

I will try and do requests if you send me them.