Talent Show - 2018 Christmas

Y/N POV

Today was the school talent show. Most people thought it was a corny idea when it was first introduced, but when the school announced that there was a prize, everybody perked up and joined the talent show. Y/N had been unconfident in her singing skills, but her best friend, B/F/N, had suggested a duet. So, Y/N had agreed. They had decided to sing a Christmas song, the classic - All I want for Christmas is you. 

But the problem was... As she stood backstage, B/F/N didn't show up. They had both practiced for weeks, but now, in this moment, B/F/N wasn't here. Nervous, Y/N peaked from the north wing and saw... So many people, it gave her vertigo. 

She leaned against the wall. Was she supposed to do this alone? She watched as C/B/F/N and his girlfriend walked up to the stage and began to preform a dance. The two of them were dancing ballet, for they had been practicing for weeks. Y/N admired C/B/F/N's love for his girlfriend. He had spent weeks studying and practicing just for her, and now they were killing it our there.

She spun and her caught her, and when they finished their routine, the audience gave them a standing ovation. Throughout the show, there had been bands, puppeteers, magic shows, a couple singers, and that was it. C/B/F/N and his girlfriend walked back and smiled at one another. However, Y/N was mentally preparing herself to sing both her and B/F/N's parts.

"We have one more act guys! Welcome Y/N and B/F/N to the stag- Oh wait, we have a little change it part! Welcome Y/N and C/N!" The announcer said.

The audience clapped as Y/N walked onto the stage. And on the other side of the stage, walked in C/N. He was wearing a matching outfit to hers, and was smiling. Y/N blushed. She hadn't expected this. B/F/N must have planned his all along. 

-Start the song at the top- 

Italic - Y/N

Bold - C/N

Both - Together

I don't want a lot for Christmas , There's just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree
I don't need to hang my stockings, there upon the fireplace

Santa Clause won't make me happy, with a toy on Christmas day, 

I just want you for my own, more then you will ever know
Make my wish come true,

All I want for Christmas is you~

I won't ask for much this Christmas, I won't even ask for snow,

I'm just gonna keep on waiting, underneath the mistletoe, 
I won't  make a list and send it, to the north pole for ST. Nick,

I won't even stay awake to hear those magic reindeer click,

Cause I just want you here tonight, Holding onto me so tight, 
What more can I do~
All I want for Christmas is you! 

------

Note from your author: 

So... I have.... 2.55K 

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy New Year!

Thank you all for giving me a gift that you also enjoyed. (I hope) 

(It's raining here. Close enough to snow.)