Summer Vibes

Summer was here. Everyone was excited to dive into the swimming pool, hangout with friends, and just altogether forget about everything that they had learned at school that past year. 

RIIINNNGGGG!!!

The school bell rang and everyone took off, running together, laughing and talking. The teachers all seemed relieved as well, sighing in relief and heading to their cars.

Summer. Y/N thought.

Summer was a word that everyone loved. Y/N had never really liked summer, she had always thought it as a season of heat and nothing else. However, this year, C/N had invited Y/N to his summer home, where his parents would take him and let him take some of his friends. Y/N had been nervous since the beginning of the school day, because she had already packed, and C/N had told her that he would be taking all of the invited guests to the beach house right after school ended. Y/N shakily got up and headed to her locker. She pulled out the bag that she had packed and headed outside to the front gates of the school, nervous but excited.

"Hey! Y/N!" Someone called.

Y/N turned her head to see C/B/F/N walking towards her wearing bathing suit pants and a tank top, sunglasses perched on his C/B/F/H/C hair. 

"You looking lonely. Whats up?" He asked, pushing his shades down and looking out at the parking lot that Y/N had been looking at. 

"Well... C/N invited me to his beach house... and I was just waiting for him to pick me up." Y/N said. 

"4 reals lit chill?" C/B/F/N asked, looking at her skeptically. 

Y/N nodded.

"He left mate. He frikin left without you." C/B/F/N said.

"WATCH YOUR PROFANITY!" A voice yelled. B/F/N was yelling from a car window. "Also, C/N is right here you idiots!" 

C/N was sitting in the passengers seat of a black van that had pulled up into the school parking lot. "Let's get going! We're gonna miss dinner!" 

-Time Skip-

When the four of them got to the beach, the sun had set and it was past midnight. Everyone had been on their phones and talking to each other, and at this point they were all hungry and exhausted. The four of them all trudged out of the van and the driver sped away, leaving the four of them coughing and gagging. They dragged their bags behind them and trudged into the beach house. 

"B/F/N, you take this room with Y/N." C.N said. "I'll take the other room with C/B/F/N..."

Y/N was too tired to say anything like: Im hungry! or Where do we put our bags? 

She walked into the room that C/N had pointed at and instantly fell into a deep sleep. 

-Time Skip-

Y/N sighed and woke up. The sun was bright and the birds were chirping, and she could hear the waves of the ocean softly splashing against the sand. 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Mmm..." She woke and hobbled over to the door. When she opened the door, the first thing she made contact with was the door frame. 

C/N was standing in the doorway, decked out in sunglasses, tank top, swim trunks, sandals, and a refreshing looking drink. He looked at you and sighed. "Come on Y/N! Get ready, we're going to the beach."