JAGS Part II: For the Love of Johann Ch.7

JAGS (Just Another Gangster Story) Part II

For The Love of Johann

Copyright © 2013, iAmJulie.

Chapter Seven

He revved up and sped up the engine of his car. He as holding on his steering wheel so hard that he can see his knuckles turns white. He badly needs a drink.

Ganun naman lagi simula nung nagkita ulit sila ni Kelly. Palagi na lang siyang napapainom. Kailangan niya kasi yun para maiwasan niya ang pag-iisip.. Ang labis labis na pag-iisip.

Okay naman ang lahat eh. Ayos na sana siya.

Kung bakit pa kinailangang pagtagpuin pa ang landas nilang dalawa. At kagaya nung nangyari nung highschook pa lang sila, nasira na naman ang sistema niya.

She has this effect on him that only she has the ability to do. Si Kelly lang ang may kakayahang magdeklara ng digmaan sa pagitan ng isip at puso niya.

He strived so hard for everything to be easier and better for him. He drowned his self from his studies and work para makalimot siya.. So drowned that he thought he was about to go insane.

He knows those eyes, that little pointed nose, those supple luscious lips.. They were familiar to him.. He knows them all too well.. Those were his before. Those were the same eyes and lips that drove him crazy seven years ago.

Seven years..

It was seven years pero parang kahapon lang nangyari ang lahat. Parang sugat na nananariwa, his emotions were coming back like tidal waves rushing to the shore. It keeps on hitting him bigtime.

The hurt and the pain remained in him. Akala niya, nawala at nalimutan na niya ang lahat. Pero nagkamali siya the emotions were just hidden somewhere deep in him. At dahil nagkita na ulit sila, everything resurfaced again.

It’s consuming his whole being again.

“The usual.” He said on the bartender.

As usual, lulunurin na naman niya sa alak ang lahat. He was so tired of pretending.. He was so exhausted of telling and showing everyone that he was coping up. He has proved his self to everyone pero sino ba ang niloko niya? At the end of each day, alam naman niya sa sarili niya na hindi naman talaga. Maski sarili niya, gusto na siyanng pagtawanan.