JAGS Part II: For the Love of Johann Ch. 12

JUST ANOTHER GANGSTER STORY Part II

For the Love of Johann

All Rights Reserved

iAmJulie, 2014 

CHAPTER TWELVE

She’s been staring at the wall clock for half an hour or maybe more than that already. It’s eerily quiet in her office and all that she can hear is the sound of the aircon’s engine and the classic tick-tock of the wall clock. Actually, madami siya dapat aasikasuhin for today. She has a lot of photos to edit and files to review. The problem is, she feels incapable of doing anything. She feels lazy.. Nawawalan siya ng gana. Ang tanging kaya niya lang gawin ay magbuntong-hininga.

She’s been like this for three days now.. The reason behind her change of mood was Johann.

Ganun naman talaga.. Johann is the only person who can have a massive effect on her.

They were fine before.. Halos araw araw nga siyang may supply ng lihim na kilig eh. Though Johann’s not aware of that, hindi niya talaga maiwasang hindi kiligin eh. Yeah, she knows the real deal between them and falling in love again is not included in the deal. But she can’t blame anyone, all those past years, she never ran out of love for Johann.

Okay na talaga sana yung set-up nila eh. Yung close sila ni Johann.. “Friends-friends” kahit na on her part niya eh she’s hoping that sana, it could be more than that.. Kaso, these past few weeks eh napadalang na yung bonding moments nila. They seldom see each other na. He seldom text her.. Nung una, iniisip niya nab aka busy lang talaga si Johann dahil sa bagong investment nito. Naiintindihan naman niya yun. Sino ba siya para mag-demand, eh friends nga lang sila di ba?

Pero yung mga rumors na kumakalat na nakikita daw si Johann in public places with a certain girl. Nung una, akala niya eh siya yung tinutukoy ng mga chismis dahil siya lang naman yung nakakasama ni Johann madalas sa mga paglabas.

Pero yung rumor na nakita si Johann sa Divisoria with the same girl eh medyo na-puzzled siya.

Well, hello? Si Johann, pumuntang Divisoria? Hindi na siya yung babaeng tinutukoy sa chismis. So that means, there’s another girl. And that’s what bothers her. If it’s really true, ouch! Na “still-hoping-ex-girlfriend-zoned” siya.

She was cut off from her thoughts when her phone rang.

She lazily get her phone on the top of her table. The screen displayed her bestfriend’s name.