JAGS [27] "MY SUPER GIRL"

JAGS (Just Another Gangster's Story)

[27] "MY SUPER GIRL"

".. i can see the stars all the way from here,

can't you see the glow on the window pane?

i can feel the sun whenever you're near,

everytime you touch me, i just melt away..

Now, everybody asks me why i'm smiling from ear to ear.."

After that incident sa memorial park, i think i've loved Kelly even more. She's the only person who had seen me in my worst and down self.

I did not intend to cry last week when i brought her to that park.

Hindi ko nalang talaga napigilan ang sarili ko when i remembered my mom and how much i'm missing her.

Kung andito pa rin siya by now, siguro my life has been more happier and livelier.

Pero tanggap ko na din naman sa sarili ko na she'll never be back into our lives.. I guess, everything happens for a reason..

Just how Kelly came into my life.. Who would expect na sa ganito kami mappupunta?

Last week, nung inihatid ko siya sa kanila after naming magpunta sa cemetery, ipinakilala na niya ako sa parents niya as her boyfriend.

Her mom looked delighted about the  news. And i felt happy about it.. 

Kinabahan lang naman ako nung dumating si Mr. Sy.. I've already met him a couple of times sa mga business gatherings.

We've been business like to each other. But that time was different..

I'm meeting him that time not as a businesman but as my girlfriend's father.

Hindi ko maipaliwanag yung kaba ko that time. Negative thoughts were running up in my mind that time.

I was thinking that her father might disapproved of me as his daughter's boyfriend.