9

-Y/N's POV-

I shot up awake screaming at like 4 a.m. in the morning. I couldn't stop sweating. I had one of the worst nightmares. 

-Y/N's Dream-

I landed on the floor coughing. I looked around to see ------, --------, -----, and ------. They all seemed okay, which was good.

"How are the subjects?" A man with a white lab coat said.

"After eight years of being in that capsule, they should probably have gained an artificial quirk. These kids still look like they're seven, even though they're thirteen." Another replied.

Wait what? Eight years?? Since when?

"That's very good news. Now we know that the most weakest of people can get powerful quirks, even though they are just experiments."

Quirk? I-I have a quirk now? What? ------ started screaming, and everybody else started screaming with her. I started screaming when my entire body started burning.

"What's happening to them?"

"Their bodies are not used to the sudden power from the quirks. But when it settles, these five kids will become weapons that will kill anything in its way," The doctor said as he smirked creepily.

Everything started to become blurry, until I got transported into another part of my life.

Except this time, alarms were blaring and I was running with -----. There were Nomus dying left and right, and some were attacking the scientists.

"-----! Use your quirk to stop them from chasing us! We have to catch up to the others!" I shouted.

----- hesitated before using his quirk to stop them. When he used it, the first two chasers dropped down dead.

"That's not what I- you know what? We've been stuck here since we were eight. It's been what, five years? They deserve it." I looked back.

----- and I finally caught up to the others. Just before we reached the exit, the most holy thing we have seen yet, something stopped our way. It was HIM.

-Dream end-

I started crying. I couldn't stop. I remembered what happened back when we were just kids. Quirkless kids. Our parents sold us for tens of thousands of dollars to this "organization" so they could have some money to eat. The scientists did experiments on us, injected substances into our bodies. It burned. I couldn't think of it anymore.

I had to call Lucky. I just had too. Everybody probably had the same dream, or something related.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me- L-Lucky... *sniff* You had that nightmare, r-right?

Lucky- Y-yes, of course, how are you? I just checked up on Flare and Glacier. They're doing okay. I was just about to call you. Hopefully Shadow is doing okay...

Me- Me too...

*Lucky starts sniffing a lot*

Lucky- I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I promised I would never say our names again! I just... I'm sorry, so sorry...

*I wiped my tears away*

Me- I-It's okay... I just- I just hope that this will never happen ever again.

Lucky- *sniff* Y-yeah... D-do you want to check on Shadow or do you want me t-to do it?

*Thinking for a moment*