29

-Y/N's POV, a few hours later-

I woke up after my phone started ringing. I first checked the time. 1:56. Wow, I slept in late.

I answered the phone, not caring who was calling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me- Whaaaaaaaaaat?

???- Wow, you sound terrible. Ya need some help there bud?

Me- Hey Flare. What do ya want?

Flare- William is conspiring with Fumi and the others, I'm not joking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That caught me off guard. William is WHAT?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me- HOLD UP, SAY THAT AGAIN?

Flare- I walked in with Glacier, and William was with Fumi and they were talking about something suspicious. I tippy-toed over to the door, not noticing me at all. Like, come on. You have eyes for a reason! And ears!

Me- Get to the poiiiiint!

Flare- All I caught is "When should we do this?" By William, responded with "As soon as you can" from Fumi. Then, Dabi was like "Stop talking about the break-out plan. What if someone walks in?"

Me- Holy crap!

Flare- Be careful, they still don't know about this. Oh, and don't tell Shadow. He's gonna go berserk!

Me- Uh-huh. See ya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT THE HELL? I went onto the chat with Glacier. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Espeon- Glacier! I heard about it!

Glaceon- OMG! I know!

Glaceon- William is under interrogation without the villains knowing!

Espeon- Where???

Glaceon- I'll come pick you up with Momo. See you in ten!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

William is under interrogation. That's good. I wonder when Flare found out about this. Probably yesterday, knowing him and how he hides things. Like the damn files. 

I got dressed, and soon Glacier and Momo were standing outside the door. What really surprised me is that Sero was with them.

"Huh? Oh hey Sero!" I said awkwardly. He scratched the back of his head.

"Yeah, I bumped into them on the way to the store. They told me all about it, so I'm taking a minor break to be part of this mess."

"Okay. Let's go."

After about ten minutes of walking, we finally reached the police station William was in. We walked in, and were escorted to the room. William was in a separate room, in front of a man in a suit. The room was all black, with just a table and two chairs. We could hear everything from here. 

William started talking. "I don't know what you're talking about!"

The man in the suit responded. "Yes we do. We have two- no three, including Red Riot- witnesses hearing your conversation with the villains. Talking about breaking them out, do you deny it?"