34

-3rd POV-

Crystal and Sero have been on the hunt for the missing villains for months, except for the break in between for Hagakure's and Ojiro's wedding. It wasn't a huge wedding, invitations only sent to everybody in 1-A, some important family members and some other close friends. 

The wedding was a blast, there was cake and music. Hagakure was so happy, and Ojiro was too. Crystal and Sero arrived early to help set up, and stayed until the very end. Hagakure was never so appreciative of Crystal. The two basically became best friends.

The wedding was in Ojiro's martial-arts themed agency, except all the mats was covered in a red carpet and long lines of ribbon looping around each table and wall. The wedding was really cute, and Sero's and Crystal's presents were the wedding dress that Hagakure wore.

Everybody from 1-A was there. Even though some were wallflowers, they all went and cheered for Hagakure and Ojiro. They were the first couple to get married in their class, and they wanted them to have the happiest marriage. 

Sero thought of what it would be like to see Crystal walk down the aisle, in a simple but beautiful white wedding dress with her [Favorite Flowers] on display in her hand. He smiled at the thought. 

Everybody was smiling, even Bakugo. Bakugo said that his wedding was going to be the best one, and we all laughed. Kirishima was never so red in my life. Of course, all the Assassins were there. 

Flare tried his best not to ruin anything, knowing how great this moment was for the couple. Glacier helped with the wedding dress, and Shadow helped Ojiro with his suit. 

Lucky was in formal wear, which was surprising. Lucky hated formal wear, but Mina picked it out for her, so she wore it. It was a small white girly tux with long black trousers. Lucky's hair was even brushed, probably by Mina. 

When the wedding was done, we all said out goodbyes and congratulations to the happy couple.

A few weeks later, when the couple was on honeymoon somewhere in Europe, we found the next villain.

-Y/N's POV-

"Today is June 28, right? I don't know, I'm going to check my phone."

I kept talking to myself as I fill out the form. The police decided to end our supervision early. I mean, very early. We haven't even hit the one year mark, and they already think that we're good enough to be let go. 

All the Assassins and their supervisors were in the same room as me, all filling out this eight-page legal form or something. 

Sero and I finished quick, so we talked for a bit. We had to figure out where we're going to live and find a job suitable for us. After we all finished the form, everybody started making plans.

"So, where are you guys staying?" I asked my friends.

"Mina said that she would room with me, so I'm going to move in soon," Lucky said. Mina (who was also there for some reason) nodded. 

"I'm staying with Tokoyami. He says that he needs the company," Shadow stated. Tokoyami looked up, and smiled. 

Glacier talked next. "Flare and I found a reasonably sized apartment, so we're gonna move in there. Flare found a job as Kirishima's sidekick, so that's good. I'm still trying to find one, though..."

"Being a sidekick pays well, so I think a simple job would be good for you. Maybe work at the kitty cafe! They're trying to hire people!" I suggested. Glacier nodded.

"I'm staying with Sero, which I guess is kinda obvious," I said and the room was filled with small laughter. 

"Man, I'm gonna miss ya buddy!" Kirishima said as he put his arms around Flare. Flare laughed.