19

-Sero Hanta's POV-

"... If you guys can still use your quirks, then All for One is still alive."

My eyes widened. "T-that's impossible, isn't it? You shouldn't joke around like that, Midoriya..."

"No, I think... I think he's right," I heard a voice behind me say quietly.

"Shadow?" Lucky asked.

"I know why Crystal kept getting her memory wiped. She kept finding out why they truly wanted to create us. They told us that we would make a better place, but Crystal kept finding out that it was the villains that we were helping. Before her memory got wiped a third time, she told me. She knew that I would stay quiet," Shadow managed to say.

"That wasn't all. At one point, she managed to figure out who was behind this, and who made the formula. She figured out that if we killed All for One, we would lose our quirk. She kept getting her memory wiped until we escaped. She hasn't remembered since. I didn't believe her when she said that we would lose our quirks if he died. Now, I don't know what to believe..."

I placed my hand on his shoulder. "If All for One is still alive, then that means we have another problem. But we will  get through with this."

"Not without Crystal. She was made to become the most powerful supervillain ever. Even more powerful than All for One. In fact, I think that is why All for One made us. We were made to surpass him. More importantly, if we lose Crystal to the villains, then we are done. You don't know how much destruction her quirk can create!" Glacier said suddenly, startling me.

"Jeez, I'm sorry. We will get Crystal. I-I can't make any promises, but I'm sure we will all try our best," I replied.

"Hopefully..."

"Now that I think about it, what is Crystal's quirk?"

Lucky looked at Glacier, and she nodded her head. Midoriya got closer, but the Assassins didn't mind.

"It's..."

-Y/N's POV, later in the week-

Four days.

It has been four days.

What is taking them so long?

Maybe they really didn't want to rescue me.

I already destroyed the room entirely, so instead they had me stay in this bar with the misty guy. At least it wasn't the room.

"You want some water, Miss Crystal?" Kurogiri asked.

"Screw off," I responded. He didn't answer. Shigaraki was in front of this computer, but I didn't know who or what he was talking to. I didn't care.

I started thinking about what I have experienced as an Assassin. I was free. I could get the money I needed to survive. I get to participate in fun chases with heroes, except it wasn't so fun for them.

Then I started thinking about what I have experienced AFTER I became helpless. After we turned ourselves in. We didn't have the freedom. We didn't do whatever we wanted. Heck, we barely got any privacy. We had to write down our PHONE PASSCODES goddamnit.

 But, meeting Sero was like a huge turn in my life. Laughing with him, spending time with him, getting to expose his girlfriend. It was like hanging out with Lucky. She was always the quirkiest, the funniest, and by far the smartest, despite her HUGE mistakes she made over the course of her life.

It was really funny finding out that her chip was dea-

Wait.

If her chip is malfunctioned, what about mine?