18

-Lucky's POV-

"We were all 8 years old. We were all abused for being quirkless by our families," I started.

"Wait, you guys were quirkless?" Sero asked.

"Shut up and listen!" Glacier growled.

I rolled my eyes, "Our families were oppressed. Poor, dirty, losing all the jobs they could get. The only way to get the money they need to get food was to sell us to some human experimentation facility. In fact, the scientists came to our doorsteps and asked our parents to sell us to them. It was terrible."

We all started getting flashbacks, even me. I still continued my story.

-12 years back, Lucky's POV-

"Mom, what are you doing? Who is this man? Why does he want to take me away?" I begged.

"You're worthless and weak. You are doing us a favor, giving us money we need to get food. You should be saying than thank you for giving you a chance to get a quirk," My mother replied. I started crying.

"I don't want a quirk! I just wanna stay with you!" I cried.

"Well I don't. Make sure I never see her again. Do what you want with her. I don't care," My mother said as she turned to look at the scientist.

"We can manage that. Anyways, here is the sum, like we promised," the scientist replied. I cried harder.

"I don't want to go! PLEASE!" I shrieked. The scientist  pulled me to a suspicious looking van. He threw me inside, and left for a long drive.

-eight years later-

I woke up on the floor, with slimy substances covering the floor. I was freaked out, because I didn't know where I was. I looked to the side, and saw four other kids. About my age, and they all looked terrified.

That's when my body started burning. It burnt so much. I started screaming. Then everybody else was screaming.

"What's happening to them?" I heard a voice say.

"Their bodies are not used to the sudden power from the quirks. But when it settles, these five kids will become weapons that will kill anything in its way," Another voice replied.

My body was burning for about two months until I finally got used to it. My eyes hurt a lot, and I didn't know why. Until, one day, the scientist came up to us to tell us about ourselves.

"Okay, I'm sure you all know your names and ages. You guys were quirkless, but now you kids are not."

Quirk? Since when? I don't have a quirk, that's impossible! Then my eyes started burning again.

"------, stop activating your quirk at random times. It's not going to work without control."

My eyes stopped burning, and I looked up in surprise. I really do have a quirk! But, I thought that the doctor said I was born without one...

"I'm sure you guys are well aware about what quirk you have, especially because of your sudden outbursts, ------. You could set this entire lab on fire!"

"I wish I could..." I heard him mutter. The girl next to him, one that has blue hair and pink eyes, told him to be quiet.

I noticed the darkish moody guy next to me. He was... kind of attractive, but yet again, this is no time and definitely no place to start having crushes.

"Just in case you bratty kids forget, I will call your name and your new quirk. ------, your quirk is called 'Fire Blast.' You can make explosions and control the fire afterwards. Or you can just summon fire, whatever.