31

-Sero Hanta's POV-

Today I woke up to Crystal running across the house. It was 9:30, and we have both overslept. I don't know why she's so worked up, though.

I walked over to her. "Hey, why are you freaking out? I'm the one thats late, ya know."

She look at me and replied with "Flare and Glacier's birthday is today! I can't find the presents!"

I face palmed. This girl, I swear. "Didn't you leave it at Shadow's?" I asked. She calmed. Then she calmed.

"Oh, yeah. I completely forgot. I almost got no sleep last night..."

"Don't worry, I didn't either."

"It was pretty cold.

"Yeah it was. Maybe we should sleep together for warmth!"

"..."

I laughed. "Hm? Oh come on! You managed to do it for like five days straight! Why you backing out now?" I teased. But, there was some seriousness in my tone. She looked away.

"I-I'm just not used to it, yet..."

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeease?" 

"Okay, fine. Only because I'm cold."

"Yay!" 

"You're like a child."

"Meanie."

We joked around with each other until I finally decided to go to work. I'll just make up an excuse. As I walked out the door, I told her to have a good day at the party. I also kinda have today off, but I should check up on my employees. 

As I was walking there, I felt something snatch me. I tried to fight back, but they knocked me out before I could. I blacked out.

-Y/N's POV-

I left for Momo's agency, which was the opposite direction from Sero's. As I was walking there, I had a bad feeling, like something is happening that I should know about. I just shook it off, it was probably Flare destroying everything already. I laughed to myself.  My hunch was right, it was just Flare destroying everything.

I laughed the moment I walked in. Flare got me from behind, and hugged me tightly. I hugged back. 

"Happy birthday Flare!"

"AWWW YEAH! I'M FINALLY 20! I CAN DRINK LEGALLY NEXT YEAR!"

"...That's in America, I think."

"Oh. WELL WHATEVER!"

The whole place was actually much neater than I thought. I really enjoyed it, especially with Glacier and Flare fighting over petty things. Man, they really are like siblings. But still, I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong...

Throughout the day, we ate a lot and had lots of fun. Kirishima and Bakugo were there too, along with Todoroki and Midoriya. Of course Momo was there, and Tokoyami. But, Sero said that he was going to come, but he isn't here yet...

The highlight of the day was when Flare destroyed every single pinata in the room.

There were 46 pinatas. 

All destroyed in less than five seconds I swear to GOD.

At dinner, we ate a bunch of spicy foods. Most of us had to drink four gallons of milk, while Bakugo and some others called us weak. It was fun.

We all sat around and did truth or dare. It was totally not Kirishima's idea, by the way.

Kirishima went first. "Flare! Truth or dare! Only a real man does a dare!"