6

-Y/N's POV-

I woke up to the sound of my door opening a little. I opened my eyes slightly, only to see Sero checking up on me. Next thing I hear is Sero's friends teasing him and the door shutting. I laughed to myself a bit and listened carefully. When I heard no one coming, I got out of bed, got dressed, and went outside onto my balcony.

I saw many tall buildings, but what was really interesting was that I saw Fumi on the balcony next to me.

Even though her balcony was below mine, I could hear her entire conversation.

"Hey sweetie, how is going?"

'Sweetie'? Is she talking to Sero?

"Hmm? Nothing much, you?"

Pause.

"Oh really? That's nice. Anyways, we're meeting at the cafe at 8:00 AM tomorrow, right?"

Loooooong pause.

"Okay, see you then. Bye!"

'See you then'? Doesn't she live with Sero? Maybe they don't, how am I supposed to know.

Before she noticed me, I went back inside for a bit. When the outside was quiet, I walked back out onto the balcony. I know I'm supposed to be asleep, but I couldn't sleep for some reason. I went and got my knife collection that nobody noticed I snuck in, and put my belt on just in case. In this city, anything is bound to happen.

I was twirling one of my small knives when I heard a loud crash and a scream.

The scream was most definitely Fumi's.

I jumped off of my balcony to land on her's, and into her room. I saw Fumi laying on the floor terrified, Sero trying to help her up, and some villain swinging a bat at Sero. 

I studied the villain as quick as I can. He mostly does big right swings, and it looks like his quirk is most likely night vision cause it was almost pitch black.

When Sero managed to get Fumi out of the room, I attacked. He didn't see me coming, despite his quirk. From the back, I twisted his hand. This made him drop his weapon. Then I flipped him and made him land on his back as hard as I can. Just as I knocked the breath out of him, I threw two knives onto his hands, so he couldn't move. He yelped in pain, but then started screaming and struggling when I placed my foot onto his neck. To make him shut up, I took one of my smaller knives and aimed it at his neck.

I noticed his blood from his hand on my shirt and fingers. I shook it off. 

"Who are you and what do you want?" I asked coldly.

He was obviously terrified for his life. "I-I-I was asked t-to kill the f-famed hero Sero H-Hanta..." 

"By whom?"

He smirked. "Why would I tell you, sweetheart?"

I placed the knife closer to his neck. "Don't. Call. Me. Sweetheart."

He started panicking. "Please, just let me go! I don't want to die!"

"Oh, you want to kill someone, but you don't want to die? You're bound to get caught at one point, honey."

I paused.

"How ironic. You get sent here to kill, but only to get killed. Funny isn't it?" I smirked.

His eyes grew wider.

"God, it's only my first day here, and Sero's already getting his ass kicked by someone like you. I expected more from him."

I paused again. 

"Or maybe I'm just hella strong. Who knows, it can be both!" 

I laughed.

more of his blood started to spill, getting on my shirt even more. Soon he passed out. 

I got up and Sero ran into the room. What he saw was an Assassin holding a knife, with an unconscious person on the floor with a pool of blood. 

I looked at him, and said, "Don't make me save you again." I walked back onto the balcony and jumped onto the balcony that connects to my room. 

I took a shower, cleaned and polish my knives, and went to bed. All night, I couldn't get that image out of my head.

The image of someone with the most terrified look on his face.

The image of Sero.