16

-Y/N's POV-

I woke up chained to a chair. I didn't know what was happening, so I started freaking out. I was in a bar, with a black mist-person-thing washing glasses behind the counter. Then I started recognizing everything. 

This is the League of Villain's bar.

I looked around, seeing Fumi with two people I couldn't see clearly. After getting a good look at them, I could see that she was with Shigaraki and Toga. 

Ugh, I HATED Toga. She would always interfere with our missions. 

"Hey, I think the girl is awake," the mist-guy said. "Hello. I am Kurogiri. This is Shigaraki and Toga. I am sure you know who Fumi is."

"Shut up, I know all of you. I just want to know why I'm here," I said coldly.

"Straight to the point, I see. Shigaraki, I think you should introduce yourself."

I turned to the guy with a hand on his face. I always wondered why he had that hand on his face. It looked so weird. I never got it.

"I just want to know why she's here," Shigaraki told Fumi and Kurogiri. 

"I just needed somewhere to put her, so that Sero doesn't find her. Sero's gonna have to marry me anyways, because the wedding is already planned. It's in two weeks, just in case you want to watch."

"Wait, if you're with us, then why do you want your agency to be number one?"

"That's simple. When we become number one, I will kill my dad and make it seem like an accident. When I take over, I will let you guys take control of city. We won't stop you guys. The sidekicks will probably try, but just kill them off. I don't care. Tell me when you take over, because I want some of the credit," Fumi replied.

What a BITCH! First she was some snob that wanted to have the top agency, but now she's much more dangerous. She wants the WHOLE of Japan crumble beneath her hands. I have to stop this. I start struggling.

"Don't bother struggling. Your little crystal-summoning quirk will do no good against these chains," Kurogiri said. I snapped my head toward him.

"H-how do you know my quirk?" I asked, panicking.

"It's obvious. Your name says it all."

I smiled internally. That's not my quirk. I am too good at lying. It's part of my quirk. While they didn't notice, I froze the internal structure of the lock. I broke it, making a big snap. Everybody turned their heads towards me. 

"I'm sorry, but chains are too weak to stop me!" I said as I headed towards the exit. Unfortunately for me, Kurogiri warped himself at the door. I was warped into what it looked like a lab. It was too familiar.

It was THAT lab. The lab that me and my friends were trapped in for majority of our childhoods. I couldn't look at anything, it was too horrifying.

I started to kneel, with my hands covering my eyes. I started freaking out. I couldn't handle it.

"Let me out! PLEASE!" I screamed. 

"Hmm? How about NO!" Fumi said as she warped towards me. "I want you to SUFFER! You took away my chance to become Sero's wife, so I now have to force it on him. He can't say no, especially because he knows that I have you as my hostage!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Wedding. Two weeks. Sero and Fumi. Me as hostage. Living in this lab. I couldn't handle it. I started remembering the pain of it all. I started screaming when the whispers started getting louder.

"Eww, what's wrong with her? She's screaming and shit," Fumi asked.

"This room looks exactly the room where Crystal was made. She has really traumatizing memories hidden around here."