14

-Y/N's POV, in the car with Sero-

I thought about what happened with Fumi. I needed to see Lucky.

"Hey Sero, can you take me to Lucky's?"

"Huh? Why?"

"It's private."

"Uh, I mean, okay? I'll call Todoroki's agency."

After Sero dropped me off at Todoroki's agency, Lucky came at me running.

"THERE YOU ARE, CRYSTAL! I WAS GETTING SOOOO LONELY!" Lucky cried.

"Haha! Anyways, let's go up to your room."

"Okay, oh and Shadow is here. He came here as fast as he could after watching the video."

Shadow is here? He must have been REALLY aggravated. We walked into Lucky's room, seeing Shadow laying down on the floor. 

"Hey Shadow!" I said.

"...Hi." Shadow responded. Still quiet, like always.

I sat down on Lucky's bed, and asked them both a question that got their attention.

"What do we do now? Fumi doesn't know our names, but she has info about us."

Lucky and Shadow looked at each other. Lucky finally replied. "Did you tell Sero?"

"There's already too much drama between the two of them, it'll be better if we don't drag him into this," I answered.

"Shadow showed the video to Tokoyami, who asked Sero if he could send it do their group chat. The moment Sero shared the video, Kirishima and Bakugo went BALLISTIC! They vowed to kill Fumi, even though they didn't mean it. Momo was furious, according to Glacier. Todoroki was very angry, but didn't show it."

Sero shared the video with the others? Well, I shared the video to Lucky, Flare, Glacier and Shadow SOOOO...

"I really don't like Fumi. I knew that she was going to cheat on Sero from the moment I met her, but I never admitted it," A voice said. I turned my head to see a man with multicolored hair and heterochromia. It took me a minute to realize that it was Todoroki.

"Ah, Todoroki, you scared me!" I said, laughing. Todoroki held his cold gaze. 

"Sorry. Anyways, why did you two come?" He asked Shadow and I.

"We wanted to think up a plan to get rid of Fumi entirely," Lucky answered. Shoto's gaze got even colder. Lucky rolled her eyes.

"Not like that, oh my god. She's been blackmailing Crystal, saying that she needs to keep her distance from Sero." Hearing that made Todoroki's gaze less colder but more angrier.

"Why?"

"She still wants her agency to be the top agency, even though they fell to fourth place," I replied.

"Seventh," Shadow corrected.

"Wow, it went down further. Fumi's dad must be freaking out by now. To lose that much status and money, and getting a bad reputation."

Todoroki and Lucky nodded in agreement. "I still can't believe that she bad-mouthed Todoroki and Midoriya's relationship! Like NEWS FLASH! It's 2097, not 2013! WE CAN MARRY WHOEVER WE WANT!" Lucky vented. I managed to calm her down.

"Lucky, the video has been taken to the police by Toru. Her job is to find private and important info and share it with the police, so it's okay. The ENTIRE video is across the internet. Don't worry about it."

Lucky started to calm down. "I just don't like how that there are still people like that... What if it becomes illegal again?"

"Over my dead body," Todoroki and Shadow said at the same time. Lucky kinda got freaked out.