Final Creation {Finale- part 2}

-Y/N's POV- 

Uravity and Froppy have been taken to safety, which is good. Two hours since we caught the two villains, but the thought kept provoking me. We all stayed near the bar, just in case. 

Kirishima and Kaminari were talking, and Bakugo was spaced out. Everybody else was worrying. 

We all knew what was about to happen. 

We could feel it.

His presence. 

Closer and closer he got. I walked out, or at least I tried to. Something grabbed my shoulder. 

It was Todoroki. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"Why are we waiting around? Let's get out," I responded coldly. He flinched. 

"... Ok."

We all walked out, all stiff. The air was thick with smoke, and some of us coughed. I didn't know where to go, so I walked out to the Nomu factory. Maybe he's there. 

Sero looked at me, knowing where I was going. "C-Crystal! It's dangerous!" 

I turned around. "We have to! He's dangerous, and he needs to be taken down!"

I walked towards Kamino. That's where he was last found. 

I can't believe it. I can't believe after all the work All Might did, he's still alive and All Might isn't. Brutally killed by All for One, who grew too powerful. His successor, Midoriya, managed to wound him to the point where he's permanently scarred and weakened. 

I heard footsteps follow mine. I looked back, and everybody was catching up to me. They all smiled. Mina was first to speak.

"If you're going, then I am too!" She yelled as she ran over to me. Lucky nodded.

"Yeah! Me too!" Kirishima shouted. 

They all ran over and started walking with me. I smiled. 

It took a bit, but we reached Kamino. Midoriya shivered. 

"This is where I witnessed All Might's death..."

Todoroki put a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry, the same will never happen to you."

"T-thanks, Todoroki, but it's no m-me that I'm worried about... It's Crystal."

I turned to look at him. "Why?" I asked. He looked at me.

"All for One is after you, you're the one that he really wants to steal from."

I shivered. "Yeah, I know. That's why when I die, I'm taking him down with me."

Sero shook his head. "Uh, no. You're not forgetting about that promise, are ya?"

"It's a dumb promise, but ok."

I remember the promise, and how Sero was about to break down saying it. The promise of not dying on him. It's dumb, I can't control death. But I can try my best. 

It was still pretty dark outside. We walked silently. Slowly but surely, we reached Kamino. 

I saw it. The site where All Might died at the hands of All for One. Sero and the others were only first years that day. It was terrible, I also watched it on T.V.

I neared the site. It was still demolished after the fight, and flowers lined the area. How sad it was for the symbol of peace to die so horribly. 

I walked over to the flowers. Each lined up perfectly. We all knelt down at the flowers, and admired them. 

Then, we heard him.