7

-Sero Hanta's POV- 

I couldn't believe what I saw. Crystal was hovering over a villain, holding a knife, with blood on her shirt. I was scared. I was scared of how strong she was. I saw that she didn't use her quirk at all, because there is no evidence of it. I realized that she can take down an entire villain with just her raw strength and intelligence, while all I could do is get Fumi out of the scene and calm her down.

She looked at me and said, "Don't make me save you again."

That sent shivers down my spine. I couldn't move.

Maybe that was her quirk?

No, it wasn't. 

Flare's quirk was obviously fire, while Glacier's was ice. Shadow's quirk was exactly what it sounded like, along with Lucky. her quirk must be something to do with Crystals.

Maybe another ice quirk?

She walked out and jumped back onto her own balcony. I called the police and they took the villain away before he died from blood loss.

Fumi stayed at her friend's house for the night, while I slept on the couch.

-TIME SKIP TO MORNING BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIRISHIMA'S WEIRD NOISES-

I woke up from falling off the couch. It was 7:30 in the morning, so I got up, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. I wasn't hungry, so I didn't eat anything. It was Saturday, so I didn't have anything else to do but lay around and do nothing. Fumi has plans today at 8:00, so I shouldn't bother her. Oh yeah, I have to go check on Crystal.

Crystal.

Just thinking about her scares me a little bit. What if she turns on me? Even though I'm a top hero, it looks like she can overpower me in no time even without her quirk.

Get over yourself, she's just a girl.

A powerful strong girl.

Stop it Sero, you have to go check up on her.

Wait, what if she chose you just because you're easily overpowered?

I groaned. What am I going to do?

Ah screw it. If I die I'll walk it off.

Maybe?

-Y/N's POV-

I woke up a bit later than usual. I got dressed, took a shower, and went down to the little eating area in the agency. Some people looked at me, until I saw a familiar face. Two of them, actually.

"Oh hey Lucky! How are you?" I called.

"OMG! ARE YOU OKAY?? WE HEARD ABOUT THE VILLAIN THAT BROKE IN! WE CAME TO SEE IF YOUR OKAY!" Lucky screamed.

"Actually I just followed her," said Shoto. "I don't really care."

I laughed. "It's okay, nobody was hurt except for the villain. Oh, and before you ask, no I didn't use my quirk."

Lucky sighed in relief. "Oh my god. You actually scared me. If you used your quirk, the government would be after you unless Sero says otherwise!"

"I know that. Anyways, I'm hungry. Let's go get some food!" I groaned.

Shoto looked around. "Where is Sero?"

I looked around too. That's weird, no sign of Sero anywhere.