35

Sorry I couldn't post lately. This chapter is KINDA filler, but not so much.

-Y/N's POV-

I woke up to the sound of laughter. I felt it too, which was weird. When I opened my eyes, Sero was snickering. 

"Hmmmmm? What's up?" I asked. He snorted.

"I-HAHAHA- I'M SO SORRY!" He burst into laughter. I was extremely confused. I raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"PFFFFFFTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MAN, TODAY IS THE LAST DAY I'M EVER GONNA SEE SUNLIGHT!"

Okay, I do NOT like the sound of that.

"Sero, what did you do?"

"LOOK- PFFT HAHAHA- Look in the mirror *wheeze* and find out for yourself!"

I sleepily walked over to the mirror in the bathroom. It took a bit for my eyes to adjust to the brightness of the light shining into my eyes, but when my eyes finally did, I was horrified.

My face was filled with black marks, drawing out a monocle, a bunch of hearts and stars, my eyebrows filled, all complete with a mustache. Oh, and don't forget the little dick that he drew on the side of my face.

"SERO! WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?" I shouted. His laughter filled the house. I got angrier.

"OH, YOU ARE SO DEAD!"

He chuckled. "I'm in danger."

"OH HELL YEAH YOU ARE! GET YO ASS OVER HERE!"

"No waiT I'M SORR-"

Soon, it was a chase between me and Sero. Of course I was catching up to him, because he kept stopping to get a breath. Soon, I started laughing too. 

When we got tired, I got up, stretched, and took a shower. I got all the marks off of my face, which was good. No way in hell I was going out with that face. 

The others have found no information on Shigaraki or Kurogiri, but Mr. Compress was taken down yesterday. Funny, he wasn't even one of the ones we were going after. I shrugged. 

"A villain's a villain," I muttered to myself. When I walked back into the kitchen, Sero was making fruit salads. Or at least, so I thought.

"Sero, what are you making?" I asked.

"Fruit salad," He responded. He paused.

"Mostly grapes," He said, shrugging. 

"Actually all grapes. Fermented grapes."

 I looked at him weirdly. He rolled his eyes and laughed. "Wine, I'm having wine."

I chuckled. "Wine for breakfast, eh?" I asked.

He looked at me with amusement. "It's three in the afternoon!"

I spit out all the water I was drinking. "WHAT???"

"I thought you knew! I kept trying to wake you up so I can go do stuff, but you were still asleep!"

"How the frick did I sleep in that late?"

"Jeez, woman, anything you do surprises me."

I stopped instantly. "What did you call me?"

"Uh, Crystal?" He said, getting anxious. I grabbed him by the collar and started shaking him.

"Don't. Ever. Call. Me. Woman. AGAIN!" I said, trying to contain my laughter.

"O-o-okay! I'm sorry! Lemme go!"