First Day Part 2

3rd POV

As Izuku and Shoto ran down the hallway to their class a loud ringing sound sends panic trough them 'We're going to be in so much trouble' Izuku thought as he continued to drag the red and white haired boy behind him.

Todorokis' POV

After what felt like hours, although the bell only rang about 5 minutes ago, we found our class, there was no teacher inside and all the students looked as confused as the short green haired boy and I  "Where is the teacher?" The boy tilted his head to emphasis his confusion, it was kind of cute, wait I should not be thinking that about anyone, it's rude.

Izukus' POV

"Where is the teacher?" I question the class but none of them seem interested in talking to me "FALLING BOY!!! YOU MADE IT" a feminine voice screeches behind me running down the hallway, by the nickname I already know it's the girl I saved in the entrance exams. "Oh, hey" I shyly wave at her but she seems a lot more comfortable hugging me rather than waving. After she lets go of me ask her where the teacher is "Huh, they aren't here yet, I thought they'd be mad about  how late I am but they aren't even here to get made at me so I guess I'm in the clear" jeez she can talk for awhile.

Time skip~~~

Still Izukus' POV

We all sat down and had been talking in our friend groups, I was with a guy named Iida and the girl I was talking to earlier, who's name I now know to be Uraraka. By now Kacchan had stormed into class and seemed to have buddied up with a spikey red haired boy with pointy teeth. About 20 minutes after class started the classroom door suddenly swung open and what looked to be a giant yellow caterpillar crawled into class, slowly a middle aged man crawled out of the yellow cocoon, he looked like he hadn't slept in years "We are going outside get your stuff and get going" after that he just left the classroom as a few students hurried behind him, others stood I the classroom confused, I just followed Iida as he followed the what I assume to be our homeroom teacher, this year is going to be great, not!