The Sleepover

Dekus' POV
I quickly packed a bag for Urarakas' house, it's Saturday morning and I was about to leave before I was interrupted by my phone making a loud 'ding', it was Todo, AGAIN WITH THE STUPID NICKNAME, I should probably check what he said.
Todoroki: So I go to her house and 10am?
Izuku: Yeah, do you have all your stuff together?
Todoroki: Yes but I have a question
Izuku: What is it?
Todoroki: So I've never been to a sleepover, what do you do?
Izuku: Well its just like spending time with friends but overnight, but since it's Uraraka I don't think it will be as simple as that
Todoroki: OK then, I've never spent time with friends outside of school, not that I have any friends, besides you if you even consider me a friend, but I understand, thank you
Izuku: Of course I consider you a friend, a best friend even!
'I don't know why but I hurt to only call him a friend, like I wanted more, I don't like him do I? No, can't be, he's a guy, I hope Todo can make some better friends than me at this sleepover, I'm not really that great.'

Time skip~~~~~

I skipped towards the house, it wasn't big, but defiantly not small, I walk up 2 or 3 stairs and I reach the door, fear suddenly takes over 'what if its the wrong day? What if she meant next weekend? What if Kacchan makes this terrible? What if I embarrass myself in front of Todor--' I was interrupted by the door swinging open " I can see you out the window, why are you just standing there, everyone is here, except Bakugou" she grabs my wrist and drags me inside.