Lunch

Todorokis' POV
We run into the kitchen and sit down at the table, I look down at the bowl/plate (I don't know what you serve soba in) "It looks delicious" I comment "Thank you, I worked hard on it" Midoriyas' mum replies "Try it already" Midoriya demands with his mouth full of the yummy looking meal, I pick up my chopsticks/eating utensil (I know literally nothing about this food) and take a small portion of the food and place it in my mouth, it's amazing, it tastes so good "Do you like it?" Midoriya asks tilting his head "I love it" I answer honestly.

We finish eating and I look at the time, 3:00pm "Midoriya, I think I have to go, sorry" I walk towards the door "Wait let me walk you out" He catches up to me and walks by my side, we reach the door and I have an overwhelming feeling of sadness. Is it because I don't want to see my Dad again, or I don't want to leave Midoriya? Probably both. I walk out the door and turn to face the green haired boy "Goodbye" I say "See you on Monday" he smiles, I turn to walk away but Midoriya grabs my shirt. I turn to the small boy again "Izuku" he says "What?" I question "Call me Izuku and I'll call you Shoto" He smiled "And one more thing" he continues "What is it?" I ask trying to be polite. Izuku grabs my shoulders, goes on his tippy toes, leans close to me and before I know it he kissed me, willingly.

Dekus' POV
"Call my Izuku and I'll call you Shoto" 'I want to be closer with Todor--Shoto so by calling each other first names we'll be better friends, right?' I'm not sure why but I have the sudden urge to kiss him "And one more thing" I say, I already said it so I'm doing it now, I hope this goes well. I grab on to Shotos' shoulders and give him a quick peck on the lips before quickly moving away and shutting and locking the door. I turn around to head to my room and I see my mum staring at me with her jaw dropped "What was that?" She asks, my face immediately goes red "NOTHING!" I yell and run past her to get to my room. "Izuku I already knew you liked him!" She yells as I slam my door 'How does she know?' I wonder, 'Am I really that obvious?'