Chapter 21

Shotos' POV
My eyes slowly widen, I blink a few times as the sun shines through the window 'This doesn't look like my house' I think, I hear a soft snoring come from the right of me and I look over at the small green haired boy 'Right, I'm at Izukus' house' all at once the memories of yesterday hit me like a truck. I look back over to Izuku and I notice how cute he looks, his mouth is slightly open and he's even drooling a bit as he snores peacefully asleep. I admire the boy for a short while until I realise we have to get ready for school, I nudge the boy slightly and he stirs a bit before going back to how he was, I nudge him again slightly harder and he stirs before opening his eyes ever so slightly before rubbing them with his hands, he yawns and sits up, it was the cutest thing I had ever seen "Goo moring" he says his mouth obviously too tired to make a proper sentence.  "We have to go to school" suddenly Izukus' eyes widen as he pulls the blanket down and leaps out if bed, jumping over me all in one swift move "I'll go get dressed" he walks out of the room as if nothing happened, I slowly hop out of the sheets and make the bed for him as I get dressed in his room. (so I just realised Shoto wouldn't have had pajamas or anything to change into in the morning but I'm just going to ignore that and pretend I don't know)

Izukus' POV
After I get dressed I walk into my room without taking a second thought, boy was that a mistake. Shoto was getting dressed, he was mostly dressed but he had no shirt on, his eyes quickly dart to me and meet mine and his face instantly goes red, I slowly back away and slam the door, I mean I saw him technically shirtless yesterday but it was a different and more serious situation. I walk to the dining room and pretend nothing happened but I know my face would be super red and there was no hiding my embarrassment.

Shortly after I sit down at the table for breakfast Shoto walks into the room, his face goes bright red at the sight of me as he sits down. "Sorry" I whisper to Shoto as my mum was in the room "It's fine" he whispers back "What are you two boys whispering about?" My mum says teasingly "Nothing" I lie and eat my breakfast as does Shoto.