Chapter 11

On a very bright day after a very long night yesterday, they begin with their journey to find the witch who had curse her. They begin their journey on South where most witch and wizard were staying there over the mountain. To go to the witches village, they have to climb over the mountain. So Lionel has his horse. A very beautiful and strong white horse. They will go to the South with his horse together.

“Aari meet my only loyal horse, Anselm.” Said Lionel. Aaricia didn’t say anything instead she starring at this very mesmerizing beautiful horse. When she try to pat Anselm, he frightened of what she look and started to jolt back and to defense himself by kicking her with his strong and muscular leg.

“Whoah! Easy there boy. You make her scared.” Said Lionel and calm his horse. Aaricia was scared and shocked too but she realize, even a creature like horse scared of her too.

“Maybe I should just walk. Even a horse scared of my look too.” She said slowly.

“No it’s not your fault. He just don’t like stranger and when stranger came to him, he will think they are threat to him. Give me your hand.” Lionel offer his hand to her and put her hand on
Anselm muscular body. But Lionel’s hand was still on her hand and when they realize it, he let it go and she pat Anselm on his back gently and smile a little.

“Come on then. Let’s go. We don’t have time you know?” Said Lionel who already ride on the horse and offer his hand to Aari to ride behind him. Then she take his offer and they were ride together to the South.

“So Aari, where are you from anyway?”

Aari didn’t sure wether or not she wanted to tell him or not. She hesitated at the moment to give
him an answer. Then again she think for a second time and that he was her friend now.

In all of her life, she never have a close friends because most them avoiding her and when she tell a story about herself and herjewelleries and her perfect look, they were all avoiding to listen to her and most of them talk behind her. But maybe this guy was different than the others and he was very kind to be her friend and so she decide that she will telling him the true.

“I’m from Floradale near to the White Mountain.”

“Ouuhh…yeahh…I’ve heard about that place before. Isn’t that kingdom the richest on all land?”

“Yes it is.”

“But I had heard a rumors about the king and queen’s daughter there. Kind of mystery for me.”

“What rumors?”

“You lived there. Don’t you know about the rumors?”

“No I haven’t because I’m ran away from my home.” She said in sarcastic way.

“Ouh…I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to.”
“Don’t be sorry just tell me about the rumors. What happen?”

“The rumors say that the king and queen’s daughter had gone missing. Some say that she already
dead, killed by a beast.”

“Do you know their princess?” said Aari carefully.

“No. I don’t know anything about her. Much less, her name too.”

“She is very well known princess. How can you not know her name?” She not satisfied of his statement at all. How could he not know her as a princess.

“Uumm…I’m travel a lot, you know. I had travel all over the place except Floradale. Never been there yet but someday I wanted to visit once. That would be great you know.” Aaricia didn’t say anything. This guy was so nice to her.

Then Lionel said again.
“Hey! Maybe you could be my guarded there. You know, show me, what’s the best thing you can do there, the people, the food and everything? Beside that’s your home, you know more better than me.”

“Yeah right! Not gonna happen.”

“Why not?”

“Can’t you just look at me? What people would think after their seeing me like this? I’m hideous and the people there are don’t like me at all. Even my friends hate me too.” She whispered at the last sentence because she doesn’t want to Lionel to hear that.

“Hey! I’m here now with you. I can be your friend. The friends of yours before, they doesn’t know what friendship is really mean and they stupid because they doesn’t want to be your friend. Beside we can visit to Floradale after your cursed had been broken.” Said Lionel just wanted to
make her cheer.