Chapter 18

The three of them started to run when the troll had saw them. The troll began to hit them with his large and hard like a rock fist to them but he missed it instead his fist hit on the cave wall. The cave quivering because of the hard fist from the troll make the rock on the ceiling fall on them
all.

They try to avoid from the falling rock but Robin had a hard time when one of the rock almost fell on him, make him jolt backward and fell on the ground. Lionel grab him and help him to run away from the troll. The troll began to growl loudly but while they were in running, they found a
way out because there’s a light at the end of the cave.

At the end of the mouth cave, they found out that it was small. Perfectly for them to get out but not fit enough for a troll that chase them. Soon and after, they had made it. Finally they were out from the stinking cave and the troll hit himself of the wall of the cave.

“Yes! We had made it.” Said Robin while Aari and Lionel hug for each other of happiness that they were still alive and their face were so close together too. When they realize it, they immediately broke apart.

“Wait! Where was it?” said Robin suddenly panic. Aari and Lionel look at him in confusing.

“Where was what, Robin?” Ask Aari.

“The necklace. Ravenna’s necklace. It supposed to be in my bag. It must be left in the cave when I fall down. I have to get in there now. Give me my bow and arrow back.” Said Robin with a serious face for the first time.

“You want to go in and fighting alone in there. Not in the chance. You could be kill.” Said Lionel.

"Just give me my bow and arrow back. I don’t care. I need to broke Marian’s cursed and by doing that, I need the necklace.”

“You want to fight with the troll by using a bow and arrow only. Do you know that your arrow won’t poke roughly into his skin. His skin are like rock, you know? It won’t work in such a way.” Said Aari for this time.

“I won’t let you go in there alone. I will go in there and fighting with you.” Said Lionel who ready with his sword. Aari was shocked by Lionel statement because using sword against the troll won’t work too.

“Aari, you will stay here. If something happen, go get some help.” Said Lionel.

And just like that, they ran inside the cave quietly and ready to take charge to the troll. Aari didn’t have the
opportunity to talk because they already ran inside.

Aari didn’t know what to do but then suddenly she heard a growling and yelling on pain. She looked at the sky, there were bright orange, it showed that it’s almost sunset and she didn’t have time. Without event thinking twice, she ran inside the cave and save who’s been yelling in pain.