Chapter 36

The people of the Floradale are all in chaos. People are gathered around in one place and there’s a rebel from outside the gate of the palace.

“What happen out there” Ask Aari to Lionel.

“I don’t know much but I heard Mrs. Linton said that there’s rebel of the king and queen’s ruled.” Aari doesn’t feel so good about this and she knows that something went wrong about the
kingdom. Both of them getting ready and headed downstairs to meet Mrs. Linton who had helping them.

“Mrs. Linton I want to thank you for your helping us and let us stay in your house. We really grateful but we really need to go now.” Said Lionel to her while Aari stay hidden in her cloak and look out at the window.

“You leaving now. What about your wife? I don’t think she’s well enough to go out there.

Beside the rebel are horrible since the king give his throne to Prince Kaden.” Said Mrs. Linton with a very sad expression.

“What? Why?” said Aari with a big shocked when she heard the lady said about her father.

“The King and Queen are so grieved of losing their princess. It’s been a year the princess is disappearance out of nowhere. After the princess disappear, the queen is very sick and the king is so sad and getting weaker. Then the king made his decision to make Prince Kaden to be the right
full of king Floradale.”

“What? NO! That can’t be happening. Prince Kaden are not the right full for this kingdom. He is so selfish and crazy of power and all he cared is about himself and the treasure that we have.”

“Wait? How did you know about Prince Kaden?”

“It doesn’t matter anymore. We need to get to the castle right away.” And so Aari ran out from the house and she heard that Lionel say sorry and thanks to Mrs. Linton and he ran to get to Aari.

“AARI WAIT! Explain to me. What happen?” Aari doesn’t listening to his question and he just followed her without any answer for his questions.

“We need to find Prince Kaden. I need to talk to him.”

“Aari, how on earth did you want to meet a prince? It’s impossible to meet a royal family or event to break through the castle.” Said Lionel.

“You’re a prince Lionel. Maybe we can get into the castle.”

“No that can’t be because they won’t believe I’m a prince. They won’t let us get through the castle because I look like a citizen to them.”

“Or maybe we should just break in to the castle then. I know the way. Followed me then.” Aari said with an exasperate and anger in her voice.

"Where are we going? We can’t really break through the castle. There are many guards everywhere.”

“I know the secret passageway to get into the castle.”

“How do you know where the passageway of the castle because as far as I know, only a royal
knew where.”

“I’m so sorry for lying to you but I’am the lost princess.”