Chapter 15

Aari came out from the water and take her cloak instead to cover her body. While Lionel still in the same position, his sword was still on the man’s neck and Aari take his bow and arrow.

“Who are you? Why are you shooting your arrow at her?” said Lionel in a hard and angered voice. Aari just stared at him hardly and threated to him with her like a cat eyes.

“I’m sorry for shooting to this young lovely lady but don’t you realize something different at her face. She doesn’t look human to me at all. What are you by the way?” his face show an
impassive when asking the question make her angry at him and she started to growl.

“What are you saying about me just now?” The angered and the growl in her voice show that she will hurt this man if he say something rude about her again.

“Calm down Aari. I’m sure that he must be have his own reason. But first things first, who are you and what are your reason to come here?” This time Lionel not going easy on him instead
push his sword harder on his neck and that make the man choked.

"Alright, alright. You win. My name is Robin. Robin Hood. I came into this wood just wanted to hunt some food and continue my journey. That’s all. Beside the reason I shoot her that’s because I thought she was a witch because she look different and nothing like a human at all.”

“Just because my face look so ugly doesn’t mean I’m a witch. It is a witch who had curse me and make my life miserably. I hate my life and I hate myself and every each of a day past and every second of the time tick make me think about how horrible was my life had been. I’m sick of
people treat me like a trash and they all hate me and just throw me away. I’am done for all of this.”

In her entire life, she never say about her true feeling until now. Finally she had said it to these two young men and finally she walk away from them to calm herself a bit.

“Wow! I never thought I could hear a woman feeling right now. Looks like she was under a lot of pressure too.” Said Robin to Lionel.

“You have no idea what she had been through for all this time. I never thought that she been in distress and had carried a heavy burden in herself for so long too.” Said Lionel feeling very sorry for herself.

“Wow! I’m feeling very sorry for her but I need to go now if you don’t mind.” Said Robin and try to released Lionel grabbed but Lionel was fast instead of grabbed him harder, he pointed his sword to his chest instead.

“Nice try buddy but without your arrow, you are nothing but a useless man.”

“Huh! Without your sword, you nothing but a chicken.” Robin mocked him with a smirked on his face. Lionel felt very annoy at his attitude.

“How about this? What about you give me my bow and arrow and I won’t shoot your lady anymore and I would disappear from your sight? How is that sound?” He gave Lionel a
negotiation to free himself from him.

“How about we wrestling like a real man and then maybe if you win I will let you go and forget that you exist in this world?” Lionel give him a suggestion and he think for a moment.

“Sound fair to me.” And they started to fight for each other and wonder who might be the
winner.