Chapter 37

The secret passageway is hidden under the bridge that been left for almost a decade because the bridge made out from a brick but most part of the bridge had been crush and the main secret passageway door is been hidden by a grown ivy. Both Aari and Lionel cut off the ivy for them to get to the passageway door.

When they found a hard wooden door, Aari open it with all her strength with a little help from Lionel. When the door is open, the tunnel of the passageway is so dark and there were many spider web and death rat too.

Aari grab the torch and breath fire for them to find a way through the dark tunnel. Both of them walk into the tunnel and the door is close shut. Only a light from the fire that will
lead the way for them to see it clearly.

“So you say you the lost princess. How is that possible?”

“There are certain that you don’t know about me. My real name is Princess Aaricia de Laire, daughter of King Harbert and Queen Karolina of Floradale. Before I’ve been curse, I was the most beautiful princess in all kingdom and very proud because I have a lot of precious diamond and jewel. Then one day on my birthday, my father give the most beautiful stone came from the dragon’s heart. but then I’ve been cursed by an evil witch because I have the dragon’s heart. I wasn’t supposed to have this because my heart was full with my pride and selfish. There you go. That’s my story. The reason I wasn’t telling you about myself because I hate my life.”

“But why didn’t you? I mean I don’t know why you lying about you’re a princess but I didn’t expect that you the lost princess. I heard a lot about people talking that the princess Floradale is the most beautiful in all kingdom but”

“But what huh? Now you upset that I’m not beautiful anymore well you don’t have too because I’am hideous like a beast. The reason why I’m not telling because if you know who I’am, would you be run away from me and judge me then?”

Lionel didn’t say a word but then Aari found a door for them to getting out from the dark and stink tunnel. When they already out from the tunnel, they were at the castle’s garden.

“We need to get to Prince Kaden and stop this nonsense this instance.”

“Wait Aari!” Lionel grabbed her hand to stop her. “If we see Prince Kaden now, what are you going to talk to him especially when he see your appearance? We can’t just walk in to his throne and say ‘I’m the lost princess and I want you give your throne to me now’ because I don’t think that would happen and we need a plan.”

“This is my kingdom and I won’t let Prince Kaden ruled it by himself.” Aari started to burn fired of anger.

Her eyes started to glow bright and so as her stone. But sadly the two guards of the royal heard her loud voice and when they saw both Lionel and Aari, they quickly chase both of
them and blow a wistle.

“INTRUDERS! INTRUDERS IN THE CASTLE!” one of the guard yelled to warn the other guards and many guards with their swords came out and arrest them.

They had nowhere to go neither to fight as well because the guards are too many and they had many weapons too. So both
of them had no choice but to surrender and they been chained and the guards took them to see
the new king.